Weekend plans?

Options
2»

Replies

• SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Got my little one this weekend, we are probably going to see Lincoln.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    This weekend is the usual dog stuff and volunteering, but then I also have a few "girl" things to take care of. Bluh. Not looking forward to the manicure. :grumble:
    For the upcoming job interview, right? Good luck!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Work all three days...so nothing.
    Me too! Except I'll be at the gym when I get off. Also have the weigh in on Saturday for the weight loss challenge. Lost 4lbs. last week. Hope I get at least 2 tomorrow. My teammates all did pretty well dropping between 3-6 lbs each. I think our team is in 5th place overall.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Work all three days...so nothing.
    Me too! Except I'll be at the gym when I get off. Also have the weigh in on Saturday for the weight loss challenge. Lost 4lbs. last week. Hope I get at least 2 tomorrow. My teammates all did pretty well dropping between 3-6 lbs each. I think our team is in 5th place overall.

That is awesome! I am going to try and hit the gym too! I am doing a challenge too, and I do my starting weight in one week from Sunday. I'm sooo nervous.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    This weekend is the usual dog stuff and volunteering, but then I also have a few "girl" things to take care of. Bluh. Not looking forward to the manicure. :grumble:
    For the upcoming job interview, right? Good luck!

Yeah. It makes it "worth it" but I don't like strangers touching me. I'm making another friend come with me cause she likes that sort of stuff which will soften the impact.

Good luck on your weigh in! You'll be spectacular :)
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    That's so great! I wasn't even aware that was a service people could use. How did you stumble across it? Is it something that also doubles as networking for potential future jobs (like my gig) or is just overall fulfilling for you?

I was trying to donate some time to the SFSPCA and they actually told me they had too many volunteers! I was walking down the street and saw a building labeled "PAWS" and looked it up online when I got home. http://www.pawssf.org/
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

I was trying to donate some time to the SFSPCA and they actually told me they had too many volunteers! I was walking down the street and saw a building labeled "PAWS" and looked it up online when I got home. http://www.pawssf.org/

Well that's a good problem for them to have! I've never been turned away by a place because they have too many volunteers. It's cool that you found something you enjoy!

Oh my gosh that site is so cute.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow will be a late date with J. Not sure what we'll be doing or when (they're hosting a regional tourney at the high school, so a long day for him).

Sunday will be a Superbowl party with friends.