The H. Jon Benjamin Fan Club Thread:

Options
infamousmk
infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
Because I just tried to read the comments on my status and they disappeared...

Bob's Burgers - awesome shiz, right!?

Archer - well, that pretty much says it all.

His voice is frucking jizz-worthy, and his rough exterior is kind of hot to me. I'm basically in love with him

Did you guys see the season premier? That started out like Bob's Burgers? It frucking gave me the willies - WORLDS WERE COLLIDING AND IT MESSED WITH MY HEAD.

Replies

• Wenchilada
    Wenchilada Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    YES. I also died from ROFLing at how the family was drawn all Archer-style.

That reminds me... need to go check UPROXX to see if their usual morning-after-Archer GIFapalooza is up yet.
  • infamousmk
    Options
    Do we know if the kids were all voiced? I know it was definitely the right Linda, but I don't think Glen was the same voice. Couldn't be certain for Louise or Tina.

What about Bob's Burgers with the poop bandit? The Buttler?! lol.. gawd, I love Linda.
  • Wenchilada
    Options
    Damn, not up yet. But THIS is: http://www.uproxx.com/tv/2013/02/the-15-best-gifs-from-last-nights-30-rock-finale/?showall=true

This one seems very relevant to our interests. Seriously, throughout the mommyblog fight scenes I kept thinking of MFP.

agWJC7M.gif
  • infamousmk
    Options
    That gif is amazing.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    1Tt8DnB.gif

yyj9zA0.gif

Seriously, I love this show. I'm known to do the "Lana. Lana! LANNNNNNAAAAAAAAA" thing with my husband (except I say Alex, of course), and I'll frequently say "DANGAH ZONE" whenever the situation allows, which is always.
  • infamousmk
    Options
    YES!!! Lana.. LANA... LAAAAAAANNNNNAAAAAA!!!!

We say, "Youp!" all the time.
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    Seriously, I love this show. I'm known to do the "Lana. Lana! LANNNNNNAAAAAAAAA" thing with my husband (except I say Alex, of course), and I'll frequently say "DANGAH ZONE" whenever the situation allows, which is always.

We also do this. Constantly. And in front of people who have no idea why its hysterical.

And yes, bob's burgers is actually awesome. It took a little time to work out some of the kinks but its a seriously great show.
    Also the crossover kind of blew my mind, because we always thought "oh H Jon Benjamin just does the same voice for everything" but its REALLY SUBTLY DIFFERENT AND AMAZING.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    YES!!! Lana.. LANA... LAAAAAAANNNNNAAAAAA!!!!

We say, "Youp!" all the time.
    Oh hell, I do that all the time, too, but I did that long before the show came out.

Lana and I are soul sisters.
  • infamousmk
    Options
    YES!! The voice inflection between Archer and Bob is very subtle, but once that crossover happened it became so obvious. It's insane... I think he's a frucking incredible voice actor.

Also, when Gene did mini-Bob, I almost died every minute.

Linda is my soul sister. So goofy and sassy.
  • Wenchilada
    Options
    YES!! The voice inflection between Archer and Bob is very subtle, but once that crossover happened it became so obvious. It's insane... I think he's a frucking incredible voice actor.

Also, when Gene did mini-Bob, I almost died every minute.

Linda is my soul sister. So goofy and sassy.

Mini-Bob was epic.

Have you guys watched Jon Benjamin Has a Van? It's pretty good. It's on Netflix.
  • Wenchilada
    Options
    Back to off-topic for a second... if I ever do get permabanned, this shall be my flounce.

Ndw4RA1.gif
  • infamousmk
    Options
    BAHAHAHAHH!!!!!

I didn't watch the Van show - I'll have to go check it out.
  • Wenchilada
    Options