Happy February/ March Challenge ladies!

Finally made my profile available for you ladies to see :) starting this challenge right by heading to the grocery store to pick up items for "clean eating".....really looking forward to being disciplined and holding myself accountable for what I choose to eat. Looking forward to FEELING better! Thank you in advance for your support! :)

Replies

• corrie2323
    corrie2323 Posts: 3 Member
    love! good luck this challenge! :) feel free to comment on my hershey kiss lunch first day of the challenge..oy.. but i am staying within my number so its ok right ;(
  • Good luck everyone! I love this group; it makes me think about my choices, and definitely love the accountability factor! Corrie! I love chocolate and have some type of chocolate treat EVERY NGHT! That's what great about this challenge, it's completely fine to eat those kisses, as long as you stay within your number....so enjoy them, and don't look back!
  • omg me and chocolate.. It is becoming a love story.

I love B9 and I love myfitnespal so this group is awesome! I am a TAD nervous this challenge- had to cut back to the skinny jeans version but I am running more so.... I am ready to do this!
  • Just an FYI....trying to cut back on my meat products......tried VEGAN beef,chicken and shrimp for the first time.... Chicken wasn't too bad actually...and did eat the shrimp(texture was strange and rubbery)...the beef however, was just too weird for me to consume. Spit out my first bite. Was pricey too. Probably won't buy any of those items EVER again.