Day 26: Post your activities here

Options
It's February -- can you believe that?!?!

We are a few more days until we meet the 30 days milestone and I am just so proud of each and every one of you! You all are an inspiration to me. Reading all your activities and how dedicated you are to this group pushes me to be as active and committed as you are. Thank you, thank you, thank you -- I can't say that enough!

I will be hitting the treadmill lightly tonight because I have the DIRTY GIRL MUD RUN tomorrow! Woo hoo! And I cannot wait to get all muddy and dirty! I will be posting pics as soon as they are available.

Have a fabulous and sweaty Friday my dear Sweaty 30 warriors! Keep sweating!

Replies

• Americanbabydoll
    Americanbabydoll Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    30 day shred D6 Level 3 for 27 minutes + 3 miles of walking for 46 minutes = 73 minutes total today.
  • Cherrylicious_Curves
    Options
    Happy February!! It's my bday month so can't wait to take a before and after. I will see the difference soon. I only did Pilates and situps.. 28 minutes but I might do 2 more minutes of sit ups to do 30min. Took a day off of running will continue tomorrow...
  • iconnor
    iconnor Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    started the 30 day shred today! tough work! walked my dog as a. cool down, so it comes out to about 30 minutes...
  • MelanieSpicegurl
    MelanieSpicegurl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    It's late .. But it's done !!!
    Woo Hooo !!
    I did a standing workout ( due to bum knee) with HRM on & Nike App running
    63 mins / upper body / arms
    Said I burned 203 calories .. Every bit counts ..
    I'm very S W E A T Y .. So it must count!!

Lol !!
    Happy Friday !!!
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Busy day today, but I managed to get in
    20 minutes doing WII Tennis
    5 minutes Wii bowling, both of which was loads of fun
    I walked 5355 dteps for a total of 2.2 ,iles.
  • bturner28
    bturner28 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'll be rollerskating a couple hours today! Taking my kids!
  • bturner28
    bturner28 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    It's February -- can you believe that?!?!

We are a few more days until we meet the 30 days milestone and I am just so proud of each and every one of you! You all are an inspiration to me. Reading all your activities and how dedicated you are to this group pushes me to be as active and committed as you are. Thank you, thank you, thank you -- I can't say that enough!

I will be hitting the treadmill lightly tonight because I have the DIRTY GIRL MUD RUN tomorrow! Woo hoo! And I cannot wait to get all muddy and dirty! I will be posting pics as soon as they are available.

Have a fabulous and sweaty Friday my dear Sweaty 30 warriors! Keep sweating!

Mud run sounds awesome! Have fun!