Whey Protein - Holland and Barrett

Options
13»

Replies

• GasnotGas
    GasnotGas Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Glad I saw this post, looks like protein works is very competitively priced.

I can see that posting promo codes breach MFP advertising policy but could someone be so kind as to PM me a code?

I plan to make an order this weekend.

Many Thanks
  • Imanido
    Imanido Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Nice price, tempting offers. I will be checking it out for next time I have to order mine.
  • bookworm221
    bookworm221 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow thanks for this! I've been using H&B - now checking out the online suppliers! :)
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    I bought H&B in their penny sale recently and would advise avoiding the banana flavour at all costs....
    Not having aspartame appealed but it seems the sucralose is incredibly bitter - can't even mask the dreadful flavour with a big spoonful of cocoa powder!!
  • ms_leanne
    ms_leanne Posts: 523
    Options
    Oooh liking the calorie content there Christine.

My USN chocolate cream is quite calorific if you make it with milk.
  • ms_leanne
    ms_leanne Posts: 523
    Options
    Anyone got a referral code?
  • lua_
    lua_ Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I have tried H&B whey protein however it's very overpriced and doesn't taste anywhere near as delicious as the flavours from TPW.
    Anyone got a referral code?

Enter 'LM38059' when you order from TheProteinWorks and you'll get a free 250g bag of whey protein, any flavour :)
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    I've recently tried TPW cherry bakewell, rum'n'raisin, strawberry and caramel macchiato flavours.

They're all pretty good but far and away my favourite is the caramel macchiato. It's the tastiest whey I've ever had and will be sticking with that for a while now.

The cherry bakewell I prefer mixed with Greek yoghurt than as a shake.
  • ms_leanne
    Options
    Just got my Protein from TPW and my freebie (banoffee pie flavour). Tis tasty :).
  • strengthandhonour4eva
    Options
    I get all mty stuff from the protein works website. Usually get strawberries n cream of cherry