Day 28 post your activities!

Options
bturner28
bturner28 Posts: 68 Member
Walked my dog about a mile to the store and brought back a 6 pack of beer for my husband. The whole way home I was doing bicep curls with it on and off. I looked goofy, but it worked : ). Try to make healthy choices if your going to a football party... I know This is going to be very hard for me!

Replies

• Americanbabydoll
    Americanbabydoll Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    Got my workout in early because of the Super Bowl tonight. Not really having a party but hubby and I are watching it with Pizza and Hot Wings. I have already tracked the pizza and plan on having 2 slices. :smile:

30ds L3D8 27 minutes + 2 miles 32 minutes = 59 minutes of sweat.
  • MelanieSpicegurl
    MelanieSpicegurl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Awesome idea Bonnie !! Way to work it !!

I plan on excercising later today !!
    (Crossing Fingers !!)
  • iconnor
    iconnor Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    not sure if this should count or not, but i did about 2 hours on the treadmill. it was a slow walking pace, but on an incline, and I was reading on it the entire time. also did day 3 of the 30 day shred.
  • lilmzritz
    Options
    Does jumping up & down screaming from the top of my lungs for 4+ hours count? Lol! No workout for me today but starting tomorrow, extensive training starts. 10K training and Spartan Race workouts which includes Running uphill, push ups, pull ups and burpees. Great job today everyone!!!
  • bturner28
    Options
    Got my workout in early because of the Super Bowl tonight. Not really having a party but hubby and I are watching it with Pizza and Hot Wings. I have already tracked the pizza and plan on having 2 slices. :smile:

30ds L3D8 27 minutes + 2 miles 32 minutes = 59 minutes of sweat.

Great idea to plan ahead! I did that a chuckecheese the other day! I had 2 slices also, and it was good!
  • bturner28
    Options
    not sure if this should count or not, but i did about 2 hours on the treadmill. it was a slow walking pace, but on an incline, and I was reading on it the entire time. also did day 3 of the 30 day shred.

That definitely counts! Better than sitting on the couch reading!
  • bturner28
    Options
    Awesome idea Bonnie !! Way to work it !!

I plan on excercising later today !!
    (Crossing Fingers !!)

Did you get one in?
  • bturner28
    Options
    Does jumping up & down screaming from the top of my lungs for 4+ hours count? Lol! No workout for me today but starting tomorrow, extensive training starts. 10K training and Spartan Race workouts which includes Running uphill, push ups, pull ups and burpees. Great job today everyone!!!

We're you at a concert? LoL Good luck on the training, sounds intense!
  • MelanieSpicegurl
    MelanieSpicegurl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    :sad:

I DID NOT work out ..
    I was sooo bummed ..
    My knee was REALLY sore yesterday ( Sun) .. I don't know why ..cuz I rested and iced it all day sat and didn't go out !!!

Going to try again tonight ..
    Thanks for checking on me !!!!
    believe me .. when i get my leg back I'm upping my game for sure !!!
    lol
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I did 50 single overhead tricep extension
    50 dumbell hammer curls
    50 dumbell wrist curls
    50 half calf raiseplus 30 minutes of walking.

did it all yesterday (monday)
  • bturner28
    Options
    :sad:

I DID NOT work out ..
    I was sooo bummed ..
    My knee was REALLY sore yesterday ( Sun) .. I don't know why ..cuz I rested and iced it all day sat and didn't go out !!!

Going to try again tonight ..
    Thanks for checking on me !!!!
    believe me .. when i get my leg back I'm upping my game for sure !!!
    lol

Unfortunately you have to take it easy with a knee injury as you don't want to make it worse and have to wait longer to get a real good workout in. Just really focus on your food. It's said losing weight is 80% diet and 20% exercise. So you can still succeed with an injury, then kick some butt when your healed!