Surprise! (finally :)

Options
lawyerette
lawyerette Posts: 301 Member
Good morning, Brides!

No Team reported in fully yesterday. I would have actually waited until one did, but I’m heading to orthopedics to have my leg looked at and I might not be home all day. It scarcely seemed fair to make you all wait another whole day. Thanks to everyone who remembered to weigh in!!! ☺Results will post when I get back from the doctor, so if you haven't reported in yet, please do so to myself or your Team Captain.

I have been so looking forward to announcing the little surprise I’ve worked out for you all. I really hope you like it as much as I do (I feel kinda dorky for being this excited, but I am!)

You all have been working SO hard this past month, losing in excess of 100lbs each and every week!! I am so excited to be part of this amazing group of ladies! And what better way to celebrate your success than to tell the world about your progress and successes on your journey? Or maybe you want to show your team spirit and represent the Black-Eyed Susans, Stargazers, Irises, Daffodils, or Delphiniums?

With this in mind, I set up an online shop through CafePress with some shirts / bags / etc. that you can order if you’re interested. I came up with a few designs for the whole group and a few for each Team. Of course, you can come up with your own shirt or bag design as well – or change the colors of the ink on your team items – for just you individually, for the Group, or for your Team. I’m happy to upload anything you come up with or modify any of the items here for you! Just let me know.

http://www.cafepress.com/MyMenagerie

I really hope you like them ☺

Good luck with Week 5!!!

Replies