Week 2!

Options
Just did day 1 of week 2. It is quite a step up from week 1! I know I will feel so awesome when I can do it all a lot easier by the end of this week. This week is TOM for me, so I sure hope my body cooperates with me.

Just ate my breakfast of sweet potato and turkey sausage. Not too bad. Just baked the sweet potato, nothing else on it. Loving food I have set up for today and hope it all tastes as good as it sounds. LOL.

Oh, and I just updated my real weight. I forgot to do that.

Replies

• martha1485
    martha1485 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I also did day 1 week 2 today!!! and Jessica is absolutely right I felt so good by the end of week 1 I thought starting week 2 would be tough but not extremely challenging!!! i gotta say the cardio workout kept me panting for a while .....

also today i slipped on m diet... it was my husband's grandmother's bday and lets just say his family is not on a diet and there were no alternative healthy choices ... I had thought about taking my own food but I knew that wouldn't go down well with my inlaws so I SLIPPED....

hope the scale is not so harsh tomorrow ... and hope the pain is bearable!!!

good luck to everyone on this new week!!!
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Just did day 2. Not as bad since I knew what to expect, but I am sore in new places compared to last week. I love that!
  • martha1485
    Options
    lol... you read my mind ...I too just finished day 2.... still those mountainclimbers kick my butt horribly but the rest of the workout was not so bad... I gotta say I am not feeling that sore at all I mean there is that ouch eeling on my forearms and back but nothing like I felt on day 2 of week one..... I wonder if its that we are getting better ath this or that I didn't push hard enough...... mmm we'll see.... good day everyone!!!
  • martha1485
    Options
    just finished day 3 week 2 ... and I feel great ... a little sore specially on my upper body, shoulders, arms, chest and back but i gotta say overall I feel fantastic .... I am smack down the middle of week two and look forward to finishing it so i can be half way through the program....
  • JessicaT2007
    Options
    I am done with day 3! I had to make myself today. I was able to do more of the cardio circuit that is all plank (plank jacks and mountain climbers) and felt good about that. I am sore in places I want to be, so happy about that too! Happy to be half way thru this week and kind of scared at the next couple of weeks! LOL. Good scared. I am seeing a change already and just hope it keeps going.

Martha, are we the only ones in week 2?
  • sarahp4769
    sarahp4769 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I just did my first session of week 2, oh I found it hard work. Im hoping it will get a bit easier over the next sessions as I get used to what Im doing...shattered now though!!
  • martha1485
    Options
    I guess not!!!! But I do think there are few of us on week 2... specially considering most of the group aimed to start on february 1st....

it's great you have been able to keep up with the cardio for me it is virtually impossible specially in the plank position I always feel I am about to throw up.... yum right ... well I hope tomorrow is easier I seem to remeber days 4-6 were easier on week 1... here's hoping !!!
  • JessicaT2007
    Options
    Just completed day 4. It does get easier! Still sucks, but easier than day 1. LOL. I always feel so great after tho, so I keep doing it!

I cannot keep up totally on the plank cardio, but I can do more each time. That is great for me! By the time we stretch I have to take deep breaths so I can make the feeling of throwing up away. You are not alone!
  • NicoleBallard1
    Options
    I started my week 2 Monday (I just haven't had time to post), but I'm still feeling the burn on week 1 workout so I stuck with it for another week. So I will not start week 2 workout until next week.... I hope I survive it!
  • martha1485
    Options
    Day 4 down!!!! thank god... i am really looking forward to having my rest day on sunday...... but till then gotta keep at it ....no pain no gain.....

Glad to know I am not alon on the throwing up sensation ..... ;)

I gotta say I am afraid of what week 3 will bring
  • JessicaT2007
    Options
    Done with day 5! I need motivation to do day 6 tomorrow! I need to do it!

I am afraid of week 3 also! LOL.
  • martha1485
    Options
    ok I totally get your feeling ... just finished day 5 week 2 and I am utterly exhausted.... but just one more day... one more day and we'll be half way through.....

btw i am thinking about posting results on sunday .... that should keep us going... looking at what we are acomplishing always helps so keep at it and that bikini season is right around the corner and we wanna look hot at the beach and not just be hot because of the laywer of fat covering our body.... so keep at it... its worthit .. remember what got you started in the first place!!!
  • JessicaT2007
    Options
    Week 2 done! Did all 6 days and happy I did. I ate some pizza last night.... Sunday was going to be my cheat day, but now it is not. LOL.

I might post results on Sunday. I never took measurements, and I sure wish I did now! Maybe I'll take measurements on Sunday and compare them to the end of the 30 days.
  • martha1485
    Options
    great job!!!! i also finished day 6 week 2 yesterday and felt fabulous.... thought about measuring today an posting but I am down with a cold and will try to do so tomorrow.....