ZCUTS! Post your time!

Options
SammyKatt13
SammyKatt13 Posts: 124 Member
Lets all post our times doing the ZCUTS!

I did #1 today and it took me 19:58

Replies

• Zandia_1
    Zandia_1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Nice job!

I did #1 on Friday & #2 on Saturday. The first day I was out of shape and took muuuch longer than you, but for #2 I was actually keeping up with Zuzana through most of the workout until...

...the knee highs to planks...

...let me know how you do tomorrow!

[Insert evil laugh here] :devil::laugh::devil:

ETA: I'll post my times when I'm no longer embarrassed by the slower-than-a-snail times I'm getting.:tongue:
    Maybe next week I'll get better times.
  • SammyKatt13
    Options
    I'm excited for tomorrows workout. I only lost 1 pound last month so I really feel like I need t push this month and I know these are going to help like crazy!
  • Zandia_1
    Options
    On the bright side, the ZCuts seem to work at lightning speed! I did 30 Day Shred in January and only lost a couple of pounds and a few inches. On Sunday (my first rest day from doing 2-ZCuts), I wore a t-shirt around the house and my hubby was like "Wow! I can really see you getting smaller!" I can sort of feel it when I'm lying in bed at night and can still feel my body contracting.
  • SammyKatt13
    Options

ETA: I'll post my times when I'm no longer embarrassed by the slower-than-a-snail times I'm getting.:tongue:
    Maybe next week I'll get better times.

Oh post them anyways! I feel like I do horrible because it ALWAYS takes me so much longer than her!
  • SammyKatt13
    Options
    They do work! I was doing ZWOW's last month (I did 18 of them!) and I can tell I'm getting stronger. I only lost a pound, but I took my measurements on Jan 19th (I forgot to do it until then) and then again this morning and I've lost 3 inches already. =D
  • Zandia_1
    Options
    Ok. So I just did #03. It was supposed to be a 10-min AMRAP, but I only got 1.5 rounds in so I finished the second round up. 2 rounds = 14m 45s.

Oh and grats on your loss!
  • SammyKatt13
    Options
    Zcut #2 - 31:54

I HATED the high knees to planks! they took me so long!!
  • Zandia_1
    Options
    ZCut 04: 18/40/24/29/60
  • SammyKatt13
    Options
    No workout today since the calendar said not too! =P
  • Zandia_1
    Options
    Same here. Happy rest day!
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    I don't have the video's yet but we do ZWow's after Karate sometimes. We did ZWOW #53 on Monday (2/6) for the second time and I did it in 17 minutes. I know that was better than the week before but I don't know how much better becuase I didn't have my stopwatch going last week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgs64gij3mw&list=UUrd4Hfglr4EczsLXKdGvCLA&index=6
  • SammyKatt13
    Options
    ZCUT #3 - I finished 2 rounds in 15:52
  • Zandia_1
    Options
    I've been slacking a little with the ZCuts, but I did #5 last night. I completed it in 19m 57s, those burpees really slow me down!
  • crysfit7
    Options
    I did zcut #1 on Monday. I couldn't finish it, so posting a time is pointless. I also could barely move for the next two days. i didn't realize I was so out of shape.

This will get better with time.

Zcut #2 tonight.
  • Zandia_1
    Options
    Zcut #2 tonight.

Good luck! You're going to need it! :devil:
  • lilred_gld
    lilred_gld Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Did #25 today in 20:28 good sweat :)