• Jovan0609
    Jovan0609 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    2/4/13 (Week 7, Day 1)

Fire 30 -- 315 calories burned
  • nadia_in_mtl
    Options

Thanks for updating this week for me. Way to go!! :happy:

No problem :smile: Thought I'd help out! Great job keeping up with your workouts, I know you've been busy with work lately.
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Hello again ladies!!! I am back!

My cold decided to linger and I am just now feeling completely better! I am so ready to get back to a routine!

Today marked the official start to training for my second half marathon (happening on May 4th!). Unfortunately this means that running will take priority over all other forms of workouts from now until May. I will still try to do Turbo as much as possible, but it will probably only be 2-3 days a week.

With that being said, here's my workout for today

2.4.13 = 3.09 mile run, 515 calories burned!

Stay warm everyone! (if you're in a place where it's cold! It's 25 degrees in OH today!)
  • femme62209
    Options
    1.5.13: 3 mile run..this time inside on a treadmill. I just couldn't handle another day in the snow! I am so ready for warmer weather!

Happy sweating everyone :)
  • chi88
    chi88 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Forgot to add yesterday's workout
    Week 3 day 2
    HIIT 25- ( with additional personal ab workout) - 359 calories burned
  • femme62209
    Options
    Workout for 2.6.13: HIIT 15 + Sculpt 30

Holy cow!!! This was technically my second time doing sculpt 30, but my first time doing it properly. I wasn't prepared the first time I did it to use a resistance band with handles, so I just used my normal resistance bands. It didn't go well. After the workout was over, I drove straight to Target to get a band similar to the one Chalene uses, so today was my first time doing all of the exercises properly. My arms are soooo sore!!! That workout is no joke! I love strength training, so the workout was enjoyable for me, but my arms were definitely trembling!
  • jocop2003
    jocop2003 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I did turbo fire along with JM Body Revolution Monday and Tuesday, but had a poor sleep so I only did JM BR. For those of you who are just doing Turbo Fire and are further along are you happy with the results you are seeing?

Jolee
  • nadia_in_mtl
    Options
    Workout for 2.6.13: HIIT 15 + Sculpt 30

Holy cow!!! This was technically my second time doing sculpt 30, but my first time doing it properly. I wasn't prepared the first time I did it to use a resistance band with handles, so I just used my normal resistance bands. It didn't go well. After the workout was over, I drove straight to Target to get a band similar to the one Chalene uses, so today was my first time doing all of the exercises properly. My arms are soooo sore!!! That workout is no joke! I love strength training, so the workout was enjoyable for me, but my arms were definitely trembling!

Sculpt 30 kills me every time! The burn is so intense :sick: I feel so proud every time I finish it, even if I didn't do all the moves perfectly.
    I did Sculpt 30 tonight with Turbo Fire 30. I was supposed to do these last night but I couldn't, so I did them today on what was supposed to be my rest day.
  • nadia_in_mtl
    Options
    I did turbo fire along with JM Body Revolution Monday and Tuesday, but had a poor sleep so I only did JM BR. For those of you who are just doing Turbo Fire and are further along are you happy with the results you are seeing?

Jolee

Hi Jolee, in terms of pounds I didn't lose that much over the past month (something like 6-7 lb). But I feel like I have shrunk, and I am really happy that I can keep up a lot better with the cardio moves now. Once you get the hang of the moves and the lingo, you can better focus on crushing the workouts. So in terms of weight loss, it is still a (slow) work in progress, but I am happy with my cardio performance improvement. I had been sedentary for months prior to starting Turbo Fire..
  • chi88
    chi88 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    chose to do HIIT 25 today + Tone 30, instead of the scheduled HIIT 15 + Tone 30

burned 575 calories...whoop whoop!!
  • nadia_in_mtl
    Options
    Great work, chi88! I like how you chose to do the longer HIIT when you didn't have to :happy:
  • nadia_in_mtl
    Options
    Week 5, day 4

Fire 30 (308 kcal burned) followed by Tone 30
  • nadia_in_mtl
    Options
    Week 5, day 5: 55 EZ, 557 kcal burned :glasses:
  • Jovan0609
    Options
    Sorry I've been such a slacker with recording this week group. Work has had me working like Hebrew slave...lol! I have been consistent with my workouts though...they're the only thing keeping me sane right about now. :laugh:

So.... here goes...

2/5/13 (Week 7, Day 2) -- HIIT 15 & upper body 20 -- burned 200 calories

2/6/13 -- REST DAY

2/7/13 (Week 7, Day 4) -- FIre 30 + Lower body 20 -- 465 calories burned

2/8/13 (Weeky 7, Day 5) -- HIIT 30 -- 300 calories burned

2/9/13 (Week 7, Day 6) -- Fire 45 -- 455 calories burned

I had to alter a few of the workouts this week just so I would have the time to complete them, so I was a little off from the schedule for Week 7, but I'm hoping to be more consistent with the actual Turbo Fire schedule for Week 8.

I have been reading all of your posts and you all seem to really be sticking with the program and doing a great job! Keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • Jovan0609
    Options
    2/10/13 (Week 7, Day 7)

HIIT 15 - 170 calories burned + Core 20 -- 100 calories burned

Zumba core (kinect game) -- 51 minutes -- 375 calories burned

Today was a good day. :smile: