Day 29: Post your activities here

Options
Hello Sweaty 30-ers...did you do any sweaty stuff today? We are at day 29 and tomorrow is.....(drum roll)...........DAY 30! That's one month of dedication and commitment to become a healthier YOU! YAY YOU!

I Did 34 minutes on the treadmill doing week 6, day 1 of the 10K app and 20 wall push-ups hoping that I can someday move on to doing real push-ups LOL! Gotta start somewhere, right?!

Looking forward to reading your day 29 posts so LET'S SEE 'EM!

Keep sweating!

Replies

• iconnor
    iconnor Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    i barely eeked out 35 minutes today, 15 min on the bike and then 30 day shred.
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    did 5113 steps today for 2:1 miles, would have been more but I forgot to put my fitbit on earlier.
    20 bicep curls
    20 hammer curls
    10 half calf raises
  • bturner28
    bturner28 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    P90x chest and back.
  • lilmzritz
    Options
    P90x chest and back.

So intrigued by P90x but too chicken to try it out...care you share your honest opinion on it please. And yes, feel free to build it up and get me in the bandwagon LOL!
  • bturner28
    bturner28 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    P90x chest and back.

So intrigued by P90x but too chicken to try it out...care you share your honest opinion on it please. And yes, feel free to build it up and get me in the bandwagon LOL!

It is not easy, but when you repeat a DVD you realize it's a little easier than last time which makes you feel good! I do it with my husband in the morning. I wear a watch that monitors my heart rate and calorie burn, it's intense cardio sometimes, and the other DVDs are more on strength training, or yoga. I burn on average around 400 - 600 calories. You definitely want a band, or weights, and a pull up bar. 1 DVD for an hour is going back and forth from different push-ups to different pull-ups. I bought the DVDs on ebay for a lot cheaper as I Wasn't sure if I would stick with it. It will definitely help to lose weight if you coordinate eating right along with it too. We are on day 10 tomorrow. 3 days a week you include the ab ripper DVD (16 minutes' and its hard!) to your 1 hr work out. The yoga is 1hr 30 min. I don't really like yoga, so sometimes I just do half of it and some other kind of cardio. All in all, i recommend it.