Week 5 Day 2

Options
telcochik
telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
LES MILLS COMBAT WARRIOR 2: LOWER BODY LEAN OUT and INNER WARRIOR: STRETCH AND STRENGTH

That lower body lean out is TOUGH!!! I'm looking forward to Combat 45 tomorrow especially since I know the routine and can get into it!

Replies

• ambersduncan
    ambersduncan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I cant wait to get my videos!! Right now I am doing the combat classes at the Y and body pump but i know the videos offer more options and at my own disposal. I will keep going to the classes as well just because I find i push myself a little harder with a group and all of the instructors have been great. thanks for the group!!!
  • cmkell87
    cmkell87 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am always a day behind in posting my workout. I did Upper Body Lean out last night and Core Attack 20. Upper body is tough as well, but I did a lot better with it this time than the first time.
  • drlaurafsu
    drlaurafsu Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm a day behind too...but mostly because I fell back asleep yesterday after the alarm went off. So another week of swiching my rest day! :) Did Shock HIIT this morning and got outside for a walk at lunchtime. It is absolutely gorgeous here today so a couple of coworkers and I did a nice 30 minute walk on the walking track at the office. Its not much but its also not sitting at my desk stuffing my face!

I'm supposed to do Combat 30 tomorrow morning then Combat 45 on Friday. Any suggestions for substitutions? My Combat 45 is still a little wonky...missing about 5 minutes. So I'd love some suggestions on an alternative workout for Friday. I can go up to an hour if necessary since traffic isn't as bad on Fridays. And I have the full set of disks...just haven't done anything except the basic program ones.
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Laura if you think you're ready for it then I highly recommend you give Combat 60 a try. I think you'll like it!
  • drlaurafsu
    drlaurafsu Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Regular or Live? I've done the regular one several times and love it. Its probably my favorite workout.