This group is ...

Options
andeey
andeey Posts: 709 Member
... AWESOME!!!

Every single post I read has super helpful responses, everyone coming together to ensure others are informed, educated and doing things the right way.

A huge thank you to SS and Sara for making the ETP group ... it's what MPF as a whole *should* be and I, for one, am super happy to be a part of this!

/end sappy mode
:heart: :heart: :heart:

Replies

• ladyraven68
    ladyraven68 Posts: 2,003 Member
    Options
    Yeah, What that lovely lady said. :)

I read it every day, and whenever I have a question, I know I can just come here and the answer has been provided before I ask it!
  • fallonrhea
    fallonrhea Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I totally agree. This is the best thing I have found on MFP by a long shot.

Thank you so much for all of your help and support. I'm learning SO much here.
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    ... AWESOME!!!

Every single post I read has super helpful responses, everyone coming together to ensure others are informed, educated and doing things the right way.

A huge thank you to SS and Sara for making the ETP group ... it's what MPF as a whole *should* be and I, for one, am super happy to be a part of this!

/end sappy mode
    :heart: :heart: :heart:

I agree!! Thank you Sidesteal and Sara!
  • quackmunch
    quackmunch Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    totally agree, everyone seems so helpful
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    I agree!! Thank you Sidesteal and Sara!

Ditto.
  • shlobiwan
    shlobiwan Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Agreed. I've been listening to the advice you've given in the main forums, but it's so nice to not have to sift through pages of BS to find you!
  • squashyhelen
    squashyhelen Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Same - best group by far. Thanks so much for the wide variety of great information provided here!
  • amanda_gent
    amanda_gent Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Yes, thank you very much for creating and sustaining this group and continuing to moderate it. I am sure it can be time consuming. I appreciate it!
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Yup! Thank you!

When I want real information, or have a question I need answered, I come here. The regular forums are just entertainment. You guys are awesome. :flowerforyou: