Keeping fat loss a secret

Options

Replies

• lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    What the ****!!!

Kits I'm almost more freaked out by your mad investigative skills than the fake profile.

It's a google feature. You can search by image. Now we can all be secret spies. To be fair ingot a heads up to check it out, but I didn't really care until she got sh*tty. Generally I don't care until I'm given an incentive. Sex, money and revenge are all really good incentives hahaha!
    I sometimes wonder about myself. Only in terms of weight loss. I have read countless stories where diet/weight loss companies are selling their shit and use people's before & after pics to promote their stuff. I'd be pissed if some company did that without my knowledge.
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Oh man, I got fooled by the troll. Karma, I guess. Well done, Kit.

I've used the search-by-image trick on some emails I've gotten on dating sites and uncovered some things I almost wish I hadn't.

What the ****....

I'm making a petition to kill the internet now!! People are too weird, how the hell does someone find the time for this crap?

I guess I was fooled too, but the screening process for my FL only consists of hitting the add button.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

I've used the search-by-image trick on some emails I've gotten on dating sites and uncovered some things I almost wish I hadn't.

What the ****....

I'm making a petition to kill the internet now!! People are too weird, how the hell does someone find the time for this crap?

I guess I was fooled too, but the screening process for my FL only consists of hitting the add button.

That's pretty much my screening process too. She was on my FL until last night.

I was awake anyway (had a bout of insomnia last night) so I went creeper status. It didn't really take long, except the girl flexing was on a few different pinterest pages and I had trouble narrowing it down. I still doubt that it was accurate but my point was made and I was losing interest.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    What the ****!!!

Kits I'm almost more freaked out by your mad investigative skills than the fake profile.

It's a google feature. You can search by image. Now we can all be secret spies. To be fair ingot a heads up to check it out, but I didn't really care until she got sh*tty. Generally I don't care until I'm given an incentive. Sex, money and revenge are all really good incentives hahaha!
    I sometimes wonder about myself. Only in terms of weight loss. I have read countless stories where diet/weight loss companies are selling their shit and use people's before & after pics to promote their stuff. I'd be pissed if some company did that without my knowledge.

You should find out and then sue them for monies :devil:
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    What the ****!!!
    It's a google feature. You can search by image. Now we can all be secret spies.
    I think I need to use that feature much more more.
  • poncho33
    Options

What the ****....

I was awake anyway (had a bout of insomnia last night) so I went creeper status. It didn't really take long, except the girl flexing was on a few different pinterest pages and I had trouble narrowing it down. I still doubt that it was accurate but my point was made and I was losing interest.

Do you have a link to this google tool, I want to make people look stupid too!!!
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    What the ****!!!

I used to follow a blog where this girl lost roughly 50 lbs and put up a before/after shot. Then one day she saw her photos in a Facebook ad, being used to promote some diet pill that she had never even heard of, let alone actually used.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options

What the ****....

Do you have a link to this google tool, I want to make people look stupid too!!!

Go to the Google Images search page. Click on the camera icon on the right side of the search box (it will say "Search by image" when you hover over it), and then you can search by pasting the image URL or by uploading an image from your computer.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    What the ****!!!
    It's a google feature. You can search by image. Now we can all be secret spies.
    I think I need to use that feature much more more.

I just did a search on your image. You're either the smartest salamander ever or, and I am beginning to suspect this is the case, you might not really be a salamander!
  • grum84
    grum84 Posts: 428 Member
    Options

What the ****....

Go to the Google Images search page. Click on the camera icon on the right side of the search box (it will say "Search by image" when you hover over it), and then you can search by pasting the image URL or by uploading an image from your computer.

All I can say is, "How did I not know about this feature before?" My internet stalking skill totally just leveled up. I may become addicted now to this feature.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

What the ****....

All I can say is, "How did I not know about this feature before?" My internet stalking skill totally just leveled up. I may become addicted now to this feature.

WHAT MONSTERS HAVE WE CREATED?

I should have lied and convinced you all that I'm really a top secret agent. Like Archer (because I tell everyone in an attempt to get laid).
  • poncho33
    Options

What the ****....

WHAT MONSTERS HAVE WE CREATED?

I should have lied and convinced you all that I'm really a top secret agent. Like Archer (because I tell everyone in an attempt to get laid).

I would have used the "google top secret agent" tool and busted you for sure!
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options

LMAO!!!

I found this feature a couple weeks ago and have used it on myself just to see what's out there. It's a fun little tool....
  • poncho33
    Options

LMAO!!!

I found this feature a couple weeks ago and have used it on myself just to see what's out there. It's a fun little tool....

You like fun little tools eh?
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options

Threaten a lawsuit on those *kitten*!
  • grum84
    grum84 Posts: 428 Member
    Options

Threaten a lawsuit on those *kitten*!

Wow, no kidding. That is crazy.
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Threaten a lawsuit

WOW!! Yes, threatan a lawsuit (but fully intend to settle out of court, lol! no sense having all your proceeds go to court fees). That's crazy!!!
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    Threaten a lawsuit

WOW!! Yes, threatan a lawsuit (but fully intend to settle out of court, lol! no sense having all your proceeds go to court fees). That's crazy!!!

THIS.

LMAO!!!

You like fun little tools eh?

Don't we all? :devil: :heart:
  • poncho33
    Options
    That is messed up!!