Burpee Challenge

Options
akaMrsmojo
akaMrsmojo Posts: 762 Member
100 Burpees per day for the month of February. More information to come. Feel free to rant about your experience. I am currently really bad at them.

Replies

• rachmatt
    Options
    I'm soooo in, but can we start with 10???? That's about all I can do right now. But I am willing to work myself up to 100 by the end of the month!
  • nnracer
    Options
    I am so in-I hate burpee's with a passion. I barley tried doing 10 right now.
  • akaMrsmojo
    Options
    10 works for me too. I am determined to conquer.
  • weffie11
    Options
    Ok, I'm in, but I don't know how many I can do now!! Do we just start straight away and see??
  • FitToLead
    FitToLead Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    rachmat,
    I'm with you. start with 10 a day, working up to 100. I might see how I go doing it 3 times a day but only 10 a time. might build up faster that way.
  • hollistermeppen
    Options
    Question: Is it 100 all at once? What if it was broken down into groups throughout the day? Or in circuit training. Like for example- do as many as you can in the first group- then stop and do push ups or sit ups and squats, then do another set, untill you get 100?
  • akaMrsmojo
    Options
    Question: Is it 100 all at once? What if it was broken down into groups throughout the day? Or in circuit training. Like for example- do as many as you can in the first group- then stop and do push ups or sit ups and squats, then do another set, untill you get 100?

I am breaking them up, no way in heck I can do that many all at once. Personally, I am starting with the 50 a day and then March, I am moving to 100.