This group dead?

Options
Started about a week ago and lost about 10 lbs without exercise pwnage

Replies

• RainbootsToBikinis
    RainbootsToBikinis Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Just found this group :) Today is day 6, gone from 155 to 147.2 following RFL. It's been about a month since your post how is your progress?
  • AlsLovex2
    Options
    I also just found this group today. Im doing the PSMF diet thru an endocrine doctor. I tried it once before, last March, but was only on it for a month then I went on my first cruise....food everywhere! It was wonderful but I never went back on the diet. Then I thought I might have diabetes so I went back to the doctor and luckily no diabetes and I restarted the diet. My official start date was 1/30/13 and my weight was 252. As of today my wt loss is 18 pounds and Im down to 234! :happy:
  • LivingFitNC
    LivingFitNC Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Nice job AlsLovex2! I have done this diet before with a doctor and nutritionist but my downfall each time was them telling me not to weigh myself so when weight started to slowly creep back on I didn't know so I had no way of knowing what to correlate it to until I was back having to lose the same dang 30# again (I also have hypothyroidism so have a huge handicap when it comes to losing weight and having to eat lower calories just to maintain). I started 3/11/13 and have lost 5.1# so far. I use Lyle Mcdonalds Rapid Fat Loss handbook as it is steeped in the science behind how to do a "crash" diet without crashing yourself.
  • LiftHuff
    LiftHuff Posts: 131
    Options
    I have been wanting to get Lyle's RFL manual but man oh man are his ebooks pricey. Hard to justify.
  • jeenyus43
    jeenyus43 Posts: 14
    Options
    Just started RFL monday as a Cat 1. Kinda cheating with my peri workout nutrition but didn't want to sacrifice it. Going great so

far. May run a 12 day stint and have a higher carb/fat weekend. Afterwards may run another 12 days or transition into something

more moderate ala Precision Nutrition. For all you folks on this I really feel ya. Good luck!
  • jeenyus43
    Options
    Day 9 of Cat 1 today down 12 lbs and 6 inches total. Been rough got some killer cravings yesterday but I resisted. Still getting plenty of carbs through my periworkout nutrition. Actually have really been enjoying this diet. The fast results are amazing and very motivating. Breakfast is Egg white omelette with spinach, crab meat and salsa. Who says diet food has to taste terrible. Anyone else on this diet stay strong and stick with it, you'll be amazed.
  • starvinkevin
    Options
    GLAD PEOPEL are around... Im gonna start some running - I want to do psmf but I know itll negatively impact my cardio so im off for now but will be back!
  • jeenyus43
    Options
    Yeah I think it would. Just been doing some leisurely walking around the neighborhood with 3 high intensity heavy weight sessions a week. Loving it so far!
  • jeenyus43
    Options
    Just finished RFL. Ran as a Cat 1 although I'm a true Cat 2 estimating about 20% bf. After the 12 day run I lost 17 lbs and 10 total inches. I was suprised how easy it was and how little effect it had on my life. After the first couple days it was really a breeze. Anyway highly recommend this diet if you're looking to lose a quick few or just get a good jump start on weight loss before transitioning into something more moderate. Good luck to all you RFLer's
  • Verdenal
    Verdenal Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Anything going on here?
  • Verdenal
    Options
    I wish someone would contribute to this group.
  • StrongGirlFitGirl
    StrongGirlFitGirl Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Me, too!
  • StrongGirlFitGirl
    StrongGirlFitGirl Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'm starting back on PSMF on April 11. I'll try to post here see if anyone's still interested. I'm a CAT 3. I did PSMF last year for a few months and lost 32 pounds. I went off it and have gained about 10 back. I just stopped cold though, I didn't work with my dietician to ease carbs back in and stuff. This time, I'm going to do it until I reach a decent weight, or get sick of it, then transition carbs back in the right way.
  • JimmyJam019
    JimmyJam019 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
  • Verdenal
    Options
  • rckc1
    rckc1 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    started dec 29. anyone else?