Comfort eating

Options
Hi everyone, Is it just me or is all this wet and snowy weather making it extra hard to not reach for your favourite comfort food. Changing eating habits is so much less traumatic in the summer! . But if I don't shift some weight I'm not goIng to enjoy the summer when it does come! Any tips anyone?

Replies

• dellaj5
    Options
    Throw the Comfort Foods out the Door!!! If's it's not there, you won't eat it. Replace with an Apple w/ all natural Peanut Butter, or Kale Chips! They're both Delicious! Good Luck!
  • ecknlaw
    Options
    Brand new today..... just started...... have about 30 lbs I want to lose for a trip to fla with my family....its our first vacation in 8 years so I want to look good and feel good. I find drinking poland spring or schweeps carbonated flavored water helps with cravings....the best part is....0 calories
  • junei3
    Options
    I find I prefer to eat hot meals when its cold outside like egg on toast for breakfast instead of cereal. takes longer to eat too
  • jayerogers
    jayerogers Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am beginning my way to losing around 3 stone. I love food, cooking is one of my passions. But I also like to comfort eat the more I think about my weight the more it gets me down the more I eat. I also actively hunt out bad things to eat! Going to try my hardest to stop this have healthier choices in make sure there are healthy snacks in my work draw and in the office as this office seems to run on cake.

Really need to sort this out!! Stop eating!! X