anyone not seeing results?

Options
Today is day 18 & I have lost 0 inches. I'm not weighing bc I feel like I'll just get down more.
Anyone else having this problem or is it just me

Replies

• RotterdamNL
    RotterdamNL Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Ok cutie let me explain how this works, when i look at your photo's, it doesnt look like you got much to lose (if something to lose at all) because looking at you you look pretty slim already, the slimmer you are, the longer it will take that you lose anything.

Just out of curiosity, you want to lose inches because??
  • Qlow
    Qlow Posts: 92
    Options
    Eeeey :P you can explain things to 'noobs' without being sarcastic/ironic. Of course I believe she can take it.
    And I agree, maybe the results won't come right away or you won't be able to measure them in inches/lbs, but you'll be able to see the contour of some nice muscles. The slimmer you are the less visible the changes are. But be sure that if you felt sore at least a few times you have results.
  • mikkimomof3
    mikkimomof3 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I agree it will be hard to see results in terms of weight loss if you have little to lose...and you will hopefully build up a little muscle during the program, which may even increase your weight a little (but in a good way!) I am not sure what your measurements are--but from the photo it looks like you don't have many inches of fat to lose. I know pictures can be deceiving though--have you noticed any more muscle definition? Stamina or strength? Those are my motivators here--trying not to care what my scale says since I know it isn't always the best measurement of success/progress---especially the closer you are to your goal. Good luck and keep at it! :)
  • RotterdamNL
    RotterdamNL Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Eeeey :P you can explain things to 'noobs' without being sarcastic/ironic. Of course I believe she can take it.
    And I agree, maybe the results won't come right away or you won't be able to measure them in inches/lbs, but you'll be able to see the contour of some nice muscles. The slimmer you are the less visible the changes are. But be sure that if you felt sore at least a few times you have results.
    Uhm, i wasnt being sarcastic or ironic at all