Level 3

Options
Saliang
Saliang Posts: 62 Member
It is definitely 30 day shred day today - I finished level 2 day 10 this morning and just completed level 3 day one this evening.
I need to watch the video again to make sure I get the moves right.
Level 3 definitely tougher and more challenging, broke out in a good sweat....but it is all for a good cause :)

Keep going...

Replies

• Saliang
    Options
    Completed level 3 - day 3

Is anyone out there doing level 3....how are you finding it?
    I could follow some of the diffiult moves in levels 1 & 2 but need to do beginners at this level?

Thoughts anyone?
  • JenPock
    Options
    I'm there with you. Finishing up Level 2 today and onto Level 3. I've been watching the video for it though so getting prepared for it. I would go at your own pace, even if it's the beginners level. I was following the beginner level for both levels for awhile before I was feeling comfortable enough to get to the more advanced moves. Good job for you sticking to it though and keeping it up!
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Am about to start level 3 now (had a day off after finishing level 2) .

I'll be doing what I did in level 2, which is when there is a move that feels more harmful than good (i.e. I found my wrists and knees didn't agree with some of the cardio moves - especially plank jacks) of replacing it with something similar from level 1 or level 2.
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Aaand, just did it for the first time. Found some of it ridiculously easy (supermans?!) but the travelling push ups and rock star jumps were pretty vicious!

I haven't dropped much weight, but I have been seeing a difference in the tone of my shoulders and arms, a bit in my legs and the merest hint of it on my tummy.

Better results than going to the gym for 45mins 5 x a week!
  • Saliang
    Options
    Same here - no significant weight loss since starting the 30DS and tracking calories....my overall goal is to lose 5kilos and specifically tone up my body. However I have seen a noticeable difference in my tummy....definitely flatter and very slightly more toned. But I do feel much better , am sure I will see a bigger difference if I keep doing these exercises in the long run.

Oh and the rock star jumps are just horrendous!!
  • buildingdreams
    buildingdreams Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    im on level 3 day 8 today. I love this level the best!!
  • Saliang
    Options
    Enjoying level 3 too. Just completed day 5 today and I also tried level 1 of Ripped in 30. I am motivated by seeing that I could be in the same shape I was almost 13 years ago....before I had my daughter :):)
    Have not done exercise regularly in all this time!!!!
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    JUST STARTED LEVEL 3 TODAY I kind of loved it more than level 2 :)
  • bee2678
    bee2678 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am on level 2...day 8!!!! I'm not a big fan of level 2. To me level 3 is so much better.