Searching for local NROL4W...

Options
prisan512
prisan512 Posts: 38 Member
Hello all!
I've been doing EM2WL for a while now, and just went primal/paleo since Jan 7th 2013. I need to get into weight training and the intense cardio, such as NROL4W, but feel a bit discouraged. Looking to find someone or more than one person that is near me to maybe communicate a little more. Workout together, or looking for a more direct push.
I'm from New Jersey, Dover to be exact.
I'm a member at L.A. fitness, but have had the membership frozen for quite a long time. They also just opened a new one in Randolph, which is less than 5 minutes from me.
Hope there are some people close to me that can help me and I help you to get further in this journey.

Thanks in advance!

Priscilla

Replies

• prisan512
    prisan512 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Anyone from any part of NJ?
  • MsJackieO318
    MsJackieO318 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey I ramdomly came upon you post when I was researching NROL4W and I live pretty close to you, Budd Lake to be exact. I go to the planet fitness in Ledgewood (only 10$ a month, w00t!)and I have been lifting for a while, but I would like someone to work out with, help spotting, push each other etc. I'm about to start NROL4W or maybe stronglifts becasue I feel my workout now is lacking and I am not accomplishing enough-basically I feel like I am doing too many isolation exercises and wasting too much time at the gym. Let me know if you'd be interested, ieven if not we can motivate each other through here :)