first day and unsure

Options
just got done with my first work out of slim in 6... did I miss something? Is that it? Will I really start to see results after the first week? Ive been doing the 45 min turbo jam cardio mix while I was waiting for the slim in 6 DVDs to arrive and felt like the turbo jam burned more calories. With the slim in 6 I felt the burn and am already feeling sore! but I didnt even break a sweat.
I am going on a cruise in 7 days, which would get the most results? Sweating my tail off with the turbo jam cardio workout, or toning with the slim in 6? I dont have time for both everyday though I'm sure that would be optimal.

Replies

• phoebeleb
    phoebeleb Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Why don't you try the Ramp it up and do that one the rest of the week til your cruise...I only did the Start it up for the first week then went right on into the other one..
  • karen8873
    karen8873 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I agree , go on to Ramp it up . As far as results , I saw major toning in my arms after 2 weeks! The bands really do work and they work fast!! And if you will sweat more in Ramp it up and then even more in Burn it up! along with the toning!!