Strictly female topic ^^

Options
I know the title of the topic will attract male readers as well, so there's still a chance to hit the back button on your browser.

So here's my problem. I had my period 10 days ago. Started the 30 DS 3 days ago, did it till D3L3, and this morning, almost 3 weeks early I have my 2nd period this cycle. I've read other forums concerning new exercise routine+early menstrual cycle and read a lots of comments saying the same thing happened to them.
I'm not out of shape, I did cardio everyday till now, I just never had strength/abs. I didn't even find the 30DS that hard.
Soooo I'm wondering if there is anyone who experienced the same thing and if so, did you take a one day for resting or continued the routine as usual.

Because I really don't feel like I should do the 30DS today but I wouldn't like to miss a day.
Thanks for the answers :)

Replies

• tstancom
    tstancom Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I don't think having TOM come early is necessarily something to worry about. If you notice anything else off about it, though, or if it starts and stops a lot, you might want to make a quick trip to the doctor to make sure you aren't doing something else to bring it on, like eating too few calories etc.