californiagirl

Options
Beeps2011
Beeps2011 Posts: 11,986 Member
I'm not sure whether californiagirl wants to post this here, but she brought me to Venus Index - and I'm eternally grateful - so I'll post it and if she asks me to "delete", i will listen to her!

THIS IS CALIFORNIAGIRL's post today, on a separate forum:

"I'm going to be in an SBS-TV broadcast documentary!"

Just a quick note here. I'm super excited and once again scared out of my mind, way out of my comfort zone in a good way, and suddenly got a lot on my plate. Two new clients at the gym, managing the VI blog website, and I just found out I'm going to be filmed next Friday and Saturday (Feb 15-16) in a TV documentary on Intermittent Fasting (ESE to be specific). When I told the TV producer my story about how I learned about ESE from a co-worker at the Sheriff's dept (who also lost 40 lbs on it in the police academy using it - and doing the Adonis workout - and he is a super master martial artist) she wants him in it too. My friend agreed. Then I got an email today from the TV producer and she wants to film the two of us working at the Sheriff's dept in uniform. LOL oh yeah that made my day busy, trying to get permission up the food chain at a law enforcement agency is quite a task. But it's fun, my Sgt. and Lt. are super proud of me. So that is working it's way up to the big boss Sheriff now. Many at the dept are already super impressed and it makes me feel really good. The producer also wants to film me in the kitchen cooking Randy some food and then not eating (fasting), oh my gosh so weird. Randy is not thrilled but he's going along with it. LOL

On the VI blog: If anyone wants articles written on specific subjects please feel free to PM me and let me know. We have a lot of new things happening and some very special Venuses with some great stories to tell. I don't have much time to keep up with the blogs anymore (and I so miss that!) but I'm still here for you and those who PM questions to me know that I do respond best I can."

AWESOME JOB!!!!!

Replies

• CynthiaWinnie
    Options
    Beeps,
    Thanks for the great post about Bobbie. She also got me involved in VI and I am so grateful for her in my life. I hope we are able to see the interview. I have her pic and email on my mirror. She is my inspriration and with this interview, I am sure she will be others as well. Cant wait.
    Cynthia