New product

Options
kaitie23
kaitie23 Posts: 119 Member
What new Medifast product would you like to see come out?

I would like to see a pink lemonade drink, with the consistency of the orange blend.

Replies

• Artemis_Acorn
    Artemis_Acorn Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I haven't bought any of the drinks yet, but I might take the plunge for a strawberry or raspberry lemonade. That does sound good. I sometimes make Lemonade with True Lemon and Stevia and love it.
  • trinics_416
    trinics_416 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I guess the flavor infusers - Essential Strawberry Lemonade tastes pretty good..giving a good taste..like the original
  • Artemis_Acorn
    Artemis_Acorn Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I am really loving having Mac and Cheese as an option, so I guess a few more pasta-ish dishes would be nice. I like to have something that feels like a "meal" at lunchtime, so the Mac & cheese, soups and chili are in that category, but little else. Maybe a stroganoff or spaghetti type of dish. It would also be lovely to have some sort of super low-cal whipped topping to put on the soft-serve and pudding meals, like the syrup and gravy.

I have also been trying some of the recipes to make bread-y items out of the available Medifast options - it seems like a no-brainer for them to add in some meals that are actually designed to be bread-y, like the brownie. I'm not addicted to breads, but I do find myself missing them.
  • rosesandsuch
    rosesandsuch Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    A new Maintenance bar to replace the discontinued chocolate mint one would be wonderful, maybe a cookies n' cream flavor? Or fruit?

I'd also like to see another pasta dish, the mac n cheese is incredible, so some sort of marinara dish would be yummy too, maybe with seashell noodles.

Cookies of some sort would be really neat, maybe like ginger snaps or nilla wafers? Or a thin-mint knock off, since they do chocolate mint flavors so well...

Now I'm hungry!!
  • kaitie23
    kaitie23 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I like the cookies n cream. It would be awesome in a bar, shake, soft serve, and pudding