Nutrition program

Options
cptkalka
cptkalka Posts: 7 Member
Hi all,
I'm working behind the scenes with a nutrition company and will be making the relationship public soon. I've tested their food and believe me when i tell you that i am a picky eater. But, I REALLY loved the taste. Basically, if you know of DIET to Go (DTG), you know what this company does. They both make fresh food and then send it to your home. It's packed in dry ice and is individually wrapped. However, i've had DTG and thought they tried to hard to add flavor and it didn't suit me very well. D4R (Diet for Reward) food is much better and i felt like it was more convenient too. DTG you have to go pick up your food but D4R delivers it to your door.
Anyway, if you want more details about it, please contact me at Tom@CFCFitness.com
Here are the things the I like about this service/Program:
1. The food actually filled me up and i wasn't hungry right away. (despite eating smaller portions than i usually eat)
2. I rarely eat veggies... this may surprise you but it's true. during the 5 day taste test I ate more veggies in that one week than i probably have in several months combined.
3. It was super easy to make ... just microwave and you are ready to eat. There is a bit of experimenting when it comes to figuring out how long each item takes to warm up but once you get it... man, it's easy and good!
4. I'm not huge on variety and i can easily eat the same thing over and over again without getting tired of it. So, for me, i am happy and easily please with a limited selection of dishes, however, they have a ton of stuff on their menu that i would never eat so i don't order it. You can choose whatever you want and as much of that as you want. The coco almonds... are AMAZING!
5. I had two clients try these meals with me and they both found it to be extremely useful, easy and tasty as well.
6. because i need more calories than most of you, i was able to add additional calories from other snacks/meals but made smarter choices because i wasn't starving.
7. I lost 2.5 lbs in 5 days!

the biggest thing i like about this program is that it honestly COULD be a life long program, but doesn't have to be. You could choose to stay on this program as a maintenance program once you reach your goal weight. the food is that tasty and the convenience is unbeatable. But, once you 'learn' how to eat better... i.e. proper portions which is what this program is most beneficial for...then you could go off of it and still be successful because you've retrained your body to know when it's full.

Anyway, again, if you want more info, please email me and I'll send you the nutritionals and the order forms. their website isn't capable of taking orders yet so like me, you'll have to use the FAX or email feature to send them your order. I'm awaiting my 2nd shipment as we speak!

Replies

• toniacopeland
    Options
    Wonderful! I will email you in a second. Eating has been my struggle especially the knowing what to eat and having the right balance of carbs, veggies, and protein. thanks!!