Looking for paleo/primal friends

Options
Hi,

Looking for paleo/primal friends so I can get ideas for food. I've been doing paleo for 5 weeks and feel great! I've lost 10 pounds so far!!

Replies

• Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Howl.

A lot more Primal than Paleo (I don't say no to dairy), and I love cooking and all things food. Srsly. It's a little weird. Feel free to add me - my diary is open, and I'm happy to exchange recipes and ideas. :)
  • ajwolters
    Options
    My diary is open, but you can add me if you like :)
  • Shyloh1
    Shyloh1 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I'm Primal,but feel free to add me as well! :)
  • each_day_stronger
    each_day_stronger Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'm primal and just started. Feel free to add! Good luck to you and congrats on your success!
  • hilliardjoe
    hilliardjoe Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I've been primal since Jan 1, feel free to add me if you want. My diary is open to all.
  • paleofatman
    Options
    Add me if you desire.
  • GetITgurl86
    Options
    I'm on day 6 of my paleo adventure, feel free to add me!
  • LavenderBouquet
    LavenderBouquet Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    I'm about 3 weeks in and enjoying it so far! Add me up! :)
  • sefirawings
    Options
    I've been on and off Paleo for about a year. I need friends to hold me accountable for my cheats, so feel free to add me too!
  • katethecavegirl
    Options
    Hey, new I'm new to MFP and new to Paleo, but so far I'm loving it. My diary is open, but I'm always up for making new friends and swapping recipes sounds amazing.
  • Frankenbarbie01
    Frankenbarbie01 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I've been paleo (occasionally primal...greek yoghurt is now a treat!!) for about 16 mos. Feel wonderful!! I dont track my food anymore, just make paleo choices and eat till I'm not hungry anymore =) Its working for me. Totally dig cooking and get freakishly excited about food (a bit strange but I'm among my people!!) LOL
    Feel free to add me
  • Meadows18
    Meadows18 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I'm primal, but feel free to add me.
  • kerrylee54
    Options
    I've just finished my first week - I'm aiming at 80/20 paleo. Feel free to add me and maybe we can learn together!
  • allana3uk
    allana3uk Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I've been primal for a year or so. Starting to get interested in intermittent fasting, now, too. Feel free to add me.