The 'before' photos

Options
SusanaLdn
SusanaLdn Posts: 121 Member
So there you go, we've got a group!

I suggest we take the before photos today, before the fit test for those starting now, and post them in comparison tom the next ones, in two weeks time, after the second fit test. This is what I'll do.

But hey, this is an open group, so do as you please - as long as we have the pleasure to her about your results :)

For those of you who have already started, please share your photos and stats with us, we'll probably need some support and inspiration anyway!

All the best everyone!

Replies

• KevinMassine
    Options
    Sorry about being a late commer to the Group! My Girlfriend an I started T Insanty already and I will be doing my Day 6 tonight after work......Is it okay to join the goup.....Sometimes its just an extra push thats needed!
  • lizzane
    lizzane Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    hi :) i was thinking about starting insanity and saw this group :o
    i've actually done it before but never get passed the 2nd or 3rd week -_-
    if you guys don't mind i'll post my pics tomorrow and work for the best :D
    maybe this time i'll actually finish since i'll be having company! :)
  • 22pirtle
    Options
    I did the fit test this morning and have a lot of room to improve. I'm excited to see my progress in the near future. I'm having to be on board with this group.
  • mangoman1978
    Options
    Hi all. I hope I can join too. I started my insanity adventure on 2nd February and now already lost around 1,5KG or 3.3lbs. It's so strange because I started with weight loss in april last year and i weighted 108.8kg (240lbs). Through running I went down to 94.5kg (208lbs) but then it stopped and now I am 2,5 months further down the road walking around with the same weight +2kg. Now I started with insanity and through instantly lost this amount in the first week already. I 'm so excited what this program might mean for me, and also for you guys. I only read positive comments throughout the internet. I will some photos later on. btw my english may sometimes a bit faulty, as this is not my native language.
  • Schmelvie
    Schmelvie Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I've joined the group for one simple reason... Misery loves company. I started Insanity on 2/4 so I'm a week in already. It's a killer. Most days, I'm collapsed on the floor at the end wondering what my name is. I did take before pics but haven't unloaded them from the camera yet.

I'm trying to break a 2-3 month plateau, and am hoping the high intensity cardio is what my body needs. Even if I don't break the plateau, I can guarantee I'll be in better shape!
  • jdr0p_
    jdr0p_ Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I took my pictures this am - I figure taking them in the AM before I get ready for work will be better for me.
  • irmacasillas
    Options
    hi everyone i would like to join as well. im actually starting over with my husband. he got hurt and couldn't finish thru the 2nd week-which was last week -and i missed a couple workouts so we decided to just start over. so we begin today 2/11/13. we can do this!!!
  • Sisina87
    Sisina87 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys,

I was thinking of starting the workout again today, would like to go it with you guys, if you don't mind I'll post the pics up tomorrow!! hopefully this time I'll make it past the 3rd week!!

OK so lets do this, day 1 week 1, lets gooo!!!
  • JessMmmkay
    Options
    I'm going to take my before pictures as soon as my insanity comes in the mail! :) It should be here soon! ♥
  • yoyonomore2013
    Options
    Hello to all! I just joined your group today. I lost 50 lbs and then Christmas came along. I totally lost control and started up on my binge eating, sweet then salty to kill the sweet, then sweet, then salty, etc. So I gained 18 lbs. Now I need to get back on track. I previously went to a weight loss center but can' t really afford to do that anymore. So I hope that this group will provide the support and accountability that I need. I didn't see where to add before pictures but I have one in my profile.

Do we mainly communicate by message board posts or is there another way to do this? I am computer literate, but new to groups and message board posts.

Later same day: Ok live and learn... I dont do the Insanity wokout. I do elliptical, treadmill, rowing, and boxing with a heavy bag. I think that I probably dont belong in this group.
  • ourmaybebe
    ourmaybebe Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I did my fit test today and boy was that some work!! Looking forward to tomorrows workout:)
  • Anafviertons
    Options
    hi guys!! add me, i need some motivational peeps on here. Just got through my first day of insanity (fit test)
    feeling pretty good! :) ive never been out of shape like this in umm....ever lol but then again no one ever told me beer makes you fat! :O SHOCKER. hoping to get back to m original weight before i turned 21....and maybe even some abs!!

before pics are on my blog
  • sgarzotto
    sgarzotto Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Technically I would be on my 3rd week, but I have not been doing the nutrition part of it. So I am starting fresh with the nutrition and all..!!
    Good luck everyone...we can do this :)
  • cricket_77
    cricket_77 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Today will be day 4 for me!! I've been pretty sore which I love because it makes me think it's actually working..lol. Still need to take my "before" photos. I'll try to do that tonight. My goal is to lose weight, but I also need to firm back up!
  • penneyEmma
    Options
    Hi all,

I am waiting for my package to arrive. I am keen to get started. Will make sure I take my before pics and measurements before I start. Am looking forward to the challenge. Think the getting up early bit is going to be the biggest challenge until I adjust to seeing 5.45am!

Am hoping it will arrive tomorrow so I can start on Wed

Good luck everyone. Feel free to add me, need all the support I can get :)
  • HebaJ1984
    HebaJ1984 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am on day 9 of Insanity... never thought I would actually do it! :) I am so excited. I just have one problem, I am not using the results and recovery formula and not sure what is a good substitute... any suggestions? and is there like a regular food alternative?
  • HebaJ1984
    HebaJ1984 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello there... my only advise would be to do your workouts in a time that is convenient for you. If you love your sleep and not used to waking up this early, choose another time that works better for you... try to make it as convenient as possible so you can keep it up! I sometimes get my workouts done during my lunch break because most workouts during the first month of Insanity are no longer than 40:00 minutes. good luck! :)
  • Jess6385
    Jess6385 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hello there! I started Insanity Tuesday Feb 5. The first 5 days into Insanity I was EXTREMELY sore, but now I feel hardly any pain! Even though the workouts are the hardest thing I've ever done they do seem to get easier every day. Looking forward to reading about everyone's progress and takes on the Insanity program. Can't wait for day 60 so I can take my after pictures! Good luck everyone!
  • rmaglathlin
    rmaglathlin Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hiya everyone! Just started today as well! I have a spinning class tomorrow, so I'll do the fit test tomorrow evening. This morning I did the plyo circuit. Kicked my butt but felt great...afterwards!

Thanks for starting the group!
  • ReneCA82
    ReneCA82 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'd like to join as well. Today will be day 1 for me. Good luck!