Day 2 of challenge!

Options
2»

Replies

• LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done! Had a terrible time with the last bicycle crunches...she said something like ..."don't quit" or "keep going"... all I could do was lay there and put my lips together for a few loud raspberries at her. ouch! :ohwell:

Oh I love this! I know how you feel! <3 It will get better and you will be able to do a few in the next day or so. LOL I love to hate Jillian!
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Today seemed worse than yesterday... I am soooooo exhausted!!! But glad I made it through. Also, is it me,or is Jillian off on her counts? I swear I hear her say "a few more" and to me that means about 3 more... not 10 more....she's killing me.

Yes I have noticed this as well! A few more on some parts = like another 30 seconds! I find that by like day 3 or so I can't stand to listen to her say the same things over and over so I put on some music and turn her down so I can just see it and not hear it...helps to keep going and not wanna throw something at the tv!
  • JFP77
    JFP77 Posts: 50
    Options
    Today seemed worse than yesterday... I am soooooo exhausted!!! But glad I made it through. Also, is it me,or is Jillian off on her counts? I swear I hear her say "a few more" and to me that means about 3 more... not 10 more....she's killing me.

Yes I have noticed this as well! A few more on some parts = like another 30 seconds! I find that by like day 3 or so I can't stand to listen to her say the same things over and over so I put on some music and turn her down so I can just see it and not hear it...helps to keep going and not wanna throw something at the tv!

so glad you said that because last night while giving a bottle to my daughter i was thinking to help motivate myself more i should put a cd on (probably glee i know i am sad lol) and just mute jillian nice to know others do the same
  • SunshineGRL76
    SunshineGRL76 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Day 2 is DONE!! I still struggled with the jumping jacks and the jump rope, although, pushed on thru. Stopped a couple times to get some water or to just breathe. Really working on proper form, since I have bad knees.

Was a little sore this morning in my quads and back, although, pushed on thru. Really hoping that it does get easier.

Also, I noticed that towards the end on one of the strenght exercises my arms started to feel a little wobbly...

Really looking forward to Day 3 :)
  • april1445
    Options
    Well, I found day 2 harder than day1 to be honest, and I have a terrific soreness in my legs that I didn't get yesterday, so that's good. I love that feeling. It's actually hard to sit down.
  • bdhu2001
    bdhu2001 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Completed Day 2. It was easier, because I did my other exercise after the routine instead of before. Still tough workout and looking forward to the end of the 30 days (ha,ha).