Week 6 Day 2

Options
telcochik
telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
Hi there Gang!

Sorry I was MIA this weekend. The blizzard took its toll on me and today was the first day I was able to get back to Combat after all the shoveling I did on Saturday.

Anyway I still love Combat 45 so I was happy to have that on the schedule for today.

Happy Tuesday!
Sharon

Replies

• drlaurafsu
    drlaurafsu Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Glad to see you back! Likely moving my rest day to today. Very sore yesterday after working out with my trainer on Sunday. Combat 30 went fine yesterday but really didn't help with the soreness. A little better today but still decided to take a break this morning.

Its cardio week (week 5) for me so my aim is to get all the workouts in but will likely switch up the order for what best fits my schedule at work. DH is OOT until Thursday night so I have the morning and evening routines getting DS to/from school and activities all to myself until Friday. Makes it a bit more challenging to get everything in.

Also going to try and hit the trainer for a make up session tomorrow evening. So going to double down on the workouts tomorrow. :) Might be doing Combat 30 again...