Day 37: Post your activities here

Options
bturner28
bturner28 Posts: 68 Member
P90X chest & back and ab ripper X 75 min

Replies

• lilmzritz
    Options
    Plan for today - shop for fruits, veggies & fish since I am giving up eating meat for the next 40 days for Lent. I haven't done anything like this other than when I was a kid, not eating meat on Fridays during the Lent Season was enforced by my mom & grandma. But this time, I am voluntarily doing this. Are you thinking about giving anything up for Lent?

OH and of course, put my 30 minutes in today which is most likely running on the treadmill. Gotta get my 10K training on. And tomorrow, I am going to try something new -- CARDIO KICKBOXING. The first session is free for first timers so why not, right?
  • bturner28
    bturner28 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Plan for today - shop for fruits, veggies & fish since I am giving up eating meat for the next 40 days for Lent. I haven't done anything like this other than when I was a kid, not eating meat on Fridays during the Lent Season was enforced by my mom & grandma. But this time, I am voluntarily doing this. Are you thinking about giving anything up for Lent?

OH and of course, put my 30 minutes in today which is most likely running on the treadmill. Gotta get my 10K training on. And tomorrow, I am going to try something new -- CARDIO KICKBOXING. The first session is free for first timers so why not, right?

Cardio ,kickboxing is fun and huge calorie burner! For lent I thought about not eating after 630pm. I just signed up for my first 5k that is in June. You get splashed with colors while you jog! Sounded fun!
  • Cherrylicious_Curves
    Options
    2mile walk/jog today 30minutes