Last Week: WEEK 6 FEB 11-15

mlanggin88
mlanggin88 Posts: 209 Member
Hey guys,

I am so so proud of you all... You guys have been just amazing and did so great... Don't forget to log your final weigh in even if its just a little.. This challenge is about getting and staying healthy.. I didn't hit my goal but I am in the right direction and finally broke out of the 260's for sure and almost hit 50lb.... Plus my clothes are fitting much better and I am getting my exercise groove back....

What are some of your victories??

Please feel free to join the 4 Weeks to saint paddy's day challenge...A new sheet was added to the spread sheet

Thanks again for everyone's hard work.. :) Stay Awesome and healthy everyone

Replies

• No, Thank You!

This was my first challenge with other's and I met both of my goals and it feels good. I'm ready for the St. Paddy's challenge!

I lost 3 pounds this week!

SW: 195
    Challenge Goal: 180-185
    Ending Challenge: 180
  • mlanggin88
    No, Thank You!

This was my first challenge with other's and I met both of my goals and it feels good. I'm ready for the St. Paddy's challenge!

So awesome to hear what you accomplished.... I am ready to see what else you have up your sleeve in the Saint Paddy's day challenge!
  • I'm at 133 again this week. Startled, since I was expecting to bump back up (I had stomach viruses back to back and was expecting that was the cause of the loss. )
  • Jarice12
    Jarice12 Posts: 135 Member
    Wow! You did awesome! St. Patrick's Day-Let's get it!
    No, Thank You!

• aefallis
    aefallis Posts: 169 Member
    Great job everyone! Even if you didn't reach your goal you all did great! I'll be doing my final weigh in for this challenge on Friday. Hopefully I'll be at or down from what I was last week. So far though I'm up a pound or so. :frown:
  • Wow! You did awesome! St. Patrick's Day-Let's get it!
    No, Thank You!

Thank you!:wink: I am ready for the next challenge!
  • Everyone has done great! Even if you didn't meet your goal...you worked hard, and that's what counts! :)

I didn't add all my info:

SW: 142
    Goal weight: 136
    Ending weight: 133
  • SteveK279
    SteveK279 Posts: 134 Member
    Ah well, missed my goal:

Ending weight 226.0

Will update spreadsheet later
  • mlanggin88
    Hey guys,

Well I guess it's time for my final weigh in.. Here it goes

SW: 261.4
    W1: 260.0
    W2: 263.8
    W3: 255.8
    W4: 255.4
    W5: 255.6
    W6: 256.8

Altogether down 4.6. Not to bad for 6 weeks. Wanted to be out of the 250's all together tho. O well. I am at least away from the 260's and beat my lowest weight ever that was literally at 257 FOREVER. Excited for the new challenge and what's in store.
  • aefallis
    aefallis Posts: 169 Member
    Starting Challenge Weight: 197.2
    Last Weeks Weight: 189.6
    This Weeks Weight: 188.8
    This Weeks Weight Loss: - .8
    Total Challenge Weight Loss: -8.4
    Challenge Goal: 185

Didn't make my goal but I'm out of the 190s thankfully. Lowest weight I've been for 7 years! Feels great! Can't wait to get the next challenge going.
  • Jarice12
    Jarice12 Posts: 135 Member
    Starting : 187
    Ending: 181.2
    Total Challenge loss: 5.8
    Challenge goal 180

I can't lie, I'm a little bummed that I didn't make my challenge goal weight, especially when I started off so well. My dissapointment along with a wonderful, but decadent V-day, made for some very bad choices the past couple of days. Time to regroup and move into the St Patrick's Day challenge full force!
  • SteveK279
    SteveK279 Posts: 134 Member
    Had to laugh, stepped on the scale this morning and it said 225...yeah, thanks scale, you're a day too damn late ;)