Checkin' In!!!

Options
kacdragon
kacdragon Posts: 21 Member
:flowerforyou: So it is the middle of February and Valentine's Day is upon us! How is everyone doing???

I returned from my two weeks of cruising sea and land. Only gained 1/4 pound... for which I am thankful! Did great on the ship and spent hours in the exercise pool! Too bad I cannot live there forever! LOL

I did realize, however, that Disney World is much harder for me since there are fewer healthy choices readily available. All the walking did manage to balance the calories, but wish I had thought to go to the grocery store and get some healthier foods for snacking, etc. I'll know better next time!

Last week, I weighed exactly what I weighed before leaving... so overall... I'm happy! This week, I need to replace the batteries in my scale or the scale. Something is broken so no weigh in! Drats, cause my pants seem to be looser (is that a word)!

Replies

• TinkerGen
    Options
    I am almost 50 and tired of the 50 extra pounds I have been fighting with for the last 3-5 years. I don't even remember how long it has been ... Help?
  • bartolinis
    bartolinis Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose what I gained. Went down to 180 in June now back to 196 did lose almost 10 lbs. Yay