Just Checking In!

I was just checking in to see how everyone is doing with their 30 DS! How are you feeling? Seeing results?

I am a little ahead of most of you, Level 2, Day 4, there wasn't any groups when I started, so glad I was able to join this group!
I have missed 1 day so far due to the owner of my company being in town. I've got such a love/hate relationship with Jillian Michaels but feel like I'm beginning to finally see some results.

1 complaint: my right knee/leg has been hurting, I keep it wrapped when I work out and have been living on Ibuprofin. I try very hard to do all the cardio but when it hurts too much, I switch to jogging in place, so not sure if I will the same results others have posted? Oddly enough, the planks don't bother my leg as much as the jumping does! :happy:

I took pictures and measurements before I started but not with a bare stomach (hate my stomach and very embarrassed by it) and plan to take them again after I complete the 30 days. I know I have lost an inch on my waiste, think my hips are pretty stubborn! I haven't looked at the pictures yet but hoping by day 30 there will be a nice difference!

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you! Keep up the great work! We can do this!! :heart:

Replies

• insane5150
    insane5150 Posts: 93 Member
    Great job!!! Noticing changes is certainly a motivator to all of us.

I am on day 5 today..... and finally starting to build some stamina. I am pretty much out of the sore phase, can just feel it a little bit in my thighs when squatting.

I took before meaurements and photos.... I will probably re-measure and take more photos after each 10 day cycle from Level 1,2,3. I am really having to fight myself from jumping on the scale. Just keep reminding myself not to do it, just wait.

So much self gratification to turn the "I think I cans" into "I can, I know I can"

Keep up the great work CKerr8152!!! Look forward to hearing about your future progress! & Happy Valentines day to you too!!! <3
  • tbcass
    tbcass Posts: 23

So much self gratification to turn the "I think I cans" into "I can, I know I can"

Love this! I think I"m going to make this my new motto. I need it on a poster to put it in front of me when I work out (especially to the 30 DS)!
  • Tootce01
    Tootce01 Posts: 184
    Great job!!! Noticing changes is certainly a motivator to all of us.

I am on day 5 today..... and finally starting to build some stamina. I am pretty much out of the sore phase, can just feel it a little bit in my thighs when squatting.

I took before meaurements and photos.... I will probably re-measure and take more photos after each 10 day cycle from Level 1,2,3. I am really having to fight myself from jumping on the scale. Just keep reminding myself not to do it, just wait.

Keep up the great work CKerr8152!!! Look forward to hearing about your future progress! & Happy Valentines day to you too!!! <3

Thanks! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's results!
    I do have to admit, there are days I just don't think I can do it due to body aches, I take Ibuprofin an hour or two before I exercise to help me out. I tell myself all day long that I need a day off but I'm afraid if I take 1, it will lead to 2, then 3, so just keep pushing thru! Think I finally got rid of the knee pain from Level 1, now I have back pain from level 2 and I know what exercise it's from, so think I'm going to try to do the double ab move in it's place. Think as long as I keep moving, I'll be ok!! :-)