List of all the Turbo Jam series??

mimiteh35
mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
I was wondering if anyone knew a list of ALL the videos of the Turbo Jam series? One of my ways to reward myself when I reach certain mini-goals is going to be to purchase the next set of DVDs, but I'm not sure which one is the next set?

I have the original Turbo Jam series which includes:
Learn and Burn
20 minute
Cardio Party
Turbo Sculpt
Ab Jam
with bonus Punch, Kick, Jam and Booty Scuplt.

I've done all but the Booty Sculpt video, I plan to add that next to my rotation.

But, I've seen Turbo Fire, but I've also seen people list Cardio Party 3 and stuff like that, but I can't find it on Beachbody.com, I'm not sure if Im looking in the wrong place or what?

Thanks in advance!
Diana

Replies

• Amberh82
    Amberh82 Posts: 468 Member
    I just went to my beach body site (I am a coach) and saw that there is a Turbo Jam Fat Burning Elite that has Fat Blaster, 3T (which is a workout consisting of the turbos only), Cardio Mix 3, Lower Body Jam, Cardio Party Mix with a sculpting band and thigh tonight band. There is also a package that has Turbo Jam Live which has a cardio party remix and booty sculpt and abs workout. So you might have to go through a coach to get that package because when I just go to the normal beach body site there isn't the option.

Also out there, (I found them on Amazon) is Cardio Mix 2.

These are the only ones that I'm aware of. I know, I personally have Cardio Mix 2 and 3 and Fat Blaster and like them. If you want to know more, you can message me and I can give you a link to my site and you can go look for yourself.

Hope this helps!
  • Amberh82
    Actually I just looked again and there is a Get on the Ball which has 2 workouts Total Body Blast and Kickin Core that comes with a Yoga Ball (that is what I call it) too.

I guess it just depends on how you want to mix up your workouts. :smile:
  • malleron
    malleron Posts: 5 Member
    You can indeed buy the Fat Burning Elite from the regular BB site: http://www.beachbody.com/category/fitness_programs/cardio.do?page=all

To get to that page from the BB home page, you have to click "Fitness Programs > All Fitness Programs" from the top menu bar, then click "Cardio/Fat Burning" from the side bar on the right side of the page. There are two pages of programs -- the Fat Burning Elite is on the 2nd page.

Hope this helps!
  • Amberh82
    @malleron -thanks! I didn't see that :smile:

PS - you can also buy some of them on amazon separately if you don't want to buy them all together. I'm going to be honest and say that is how I bought my extra dvds.
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Sorry for the long wait in response, I just now was able to get back to a computer (1 computer, 5 people in the house) and my iPhone doesn't let me get to the groups for some reason, lol.

Anyway, Thank you so much for that! I might have to piecemeal and get one DVD at a time due to budget (saving up for a huge family vacation in a year, like 25 of us going, woohoo!)

I looked after reading this and did indeed find the fat burning elite! I appreciate that! I might go and see if I can find it cheaper elsewhere, but if not at least I know where it is!

I heard a lot of people love the Cardio Mix 3. I have the booty sculpt and abs that came with my DVD set, so is the live version different or just in front of a bunch more people? I'd hate to buy the thing and have it be the same one when I could get the other live DVD by itself....lol.

Thanks again guys! I truly appreciate you!