Website Posts?

Options
cptkalka
cptkalka Posts: 7 Member
So i have a question for you people! As you might have noticed, there is a 'button' on the main page of YOUR MyFitnessPal Profile. and it says: add to your website. I was wondering, how many, if any of you, would be willing to put your 'total' on the CFC website!?

It's perfect motivation for you of course.. but also ridiculous marketing for CFC. I don't think we'd need to put much more under your 'box' than just your name, first (last would be optional), maybe we'd add what site you are at, but again optional.

Anyway, it's a thought. let me know what you think! (accountability is a huge key to success)

Replies

• coco2764
    coco2764 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm not the brightest bulb in the box, but I have looked several times and cannot find where you are referring to on the profile page to add "webpage"
  • Sherrya1974
    Options
    I think it's a good idea! However I did have a good week, so that might be clouding my judgement. Count me in!

Coco2764......on the left side of the home page there is a button "Your profile", click on it. Your profile page comes up and directly under "my progress bar" there is another button "add to your site" I believe this is what Tom is referring too.

Thanks! :smile:
  • cptkalka
    cptkalka Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    If you guys are OK with doing this, copy the code (pick whichever icon you wish. I dont think it matters to anyone which one you are choosing) and send the code to me: Tom@CFCFitness.com. I'll collect them all and post them online, i'll add mine in there too!