Phase 3

Options
kkauz42
kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
Hey ladies! I have been thinking the last couple days about the Biggest Loser contest I entered at my gym. After today I have 1 week left in Phase 2 but I think I'm going to jump to phase 3. I know I have definitely put on some muscle and I have definitely gotten stronger. Phase 3 is about shedding the fat and I think I need to start doing that! I have paid for this competition and while I understand I need to be patient I'd also like to start dropping the lbs for the next weigh in so I'm not "behind". Not only that but if the scale doesn't move my trainer and I can try something different. I have had trouble due to thyroid issues so I'm hoping this works! I plan on doing Lee Labrada's program next which should be a good balance of fat loss and muscle growth!

Replies

• mznortiz
    mznortiz Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    but oye...7 days per week! I just checked out the Bizzy Plan. I like it better because it's 4days per week.
  • mom2jeffnjack
    Options
    It's only 1 more week. I just completed the last week of phase 2 and I made some surprising muscle gains and some significant lean out in my stomach. stick with it and maybe add another cardio session.
  • mom2jeffnjack
    Options
    I'm doing Lee Labrada's next with my hubby too! We start March 20th. I want to lean out and cut for summer.
  • juliecarlile
    Options
    When does your biggest loser competition finish? I am so excited for you and keep hoping you win!