Day 41 Ladies !!!!

Options
I'm the topic starter today !!!
Day 41 is here !!

And it's a Beautiful Day in my Neighbourhood !!
Took my doggie to an awesome park with nice wood chip trails and did my first walk in 3 weeks!!!
I'm so happy !! Took it easy and I feel great !
1.17 miles // 45 mins ... Not exactly sweaty, but a walk none the less!!

Hope you guys have a great weekend !!

Keep Up the great dedication everyone!!

Replies

• MerRock
    MerRock Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Great job Mel!!! Very exciting that you were able to walk on your knee.

I did 55 minutes of BodyJam (it's a dance aerobics type of class) and then swam for 1 mile (around 60 laps) which was another 30ish minutes of exercise.

Happy Saturday!
  • Americanbabydoll
    Americanbabydoll Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    I didn't do 30 minutes because I'm still under the weather but I did 12 minutes of walking. (That counts too right?)

Happy Saturday all.
  • lilmzritz
    Options
    Conquered day 41 by doing 90 minutes of booty shaking at my hip hop class. It was so much fun and gonna go out dancing with my gal pals tonight so more booty shaking got me lol! oOh and tomorrow is another 90 minutes of hip hop cardio -- eek!!!

Have a wonderful weekend all -- you are all AMAZING!!!
  • iconnor
    iconnor Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    oops, sorry about not posting recently. i've done some form of work out everyday this week except thurs (hubby and i went out!) and today i did 2 hours on the treadmill, just walking and reading. :)
  • bturner28
    bturner28 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Great job Mel!!! Very exciting that you were able to walk on your knee.

I did 55 minutes of BodyJam (it's a dance aerobics type of class) and then swam for 1 mile (around 60 laps) which was another 30ish minutes of exercise.

Happy Saturday!

Swimming is a fantastic option! Dance aerobics is always fun! I love Zumba! Keep up the good work!
  • bturner28
    Options
    oops, sorry about not posting recently. i've done some form of work out everyday this week except thurs (hubby and i went out!) and today i did 2 hours on the treadmill, just walking and reading. :)

No prob! Thanks for coming back and updating! Keep up the good work!
  • bturner28
    Options
    Conquered day 41 by doing 90 minutes of booty shaking at my hip hop class. It was so much fun and gonna go out dancing with my gal pals tonight so more booty shaking got me lol! oOh and tomorrow is another 90 minutes of hip hop cardio -- eek!!!

Have a wonderful weekend all -- you are all AMAZING!!!

You do A LOT of moving! : ). Very encouraging!
  • bturner28
    Options
    I didn't do 30 minutes because I'm still under the weather but I did 12 minutes of walking. (That counts too right?)

Happy Saturday all.

Walking definitely counts! Better than sitting on the couch! Especially since you're sick!
  • bturner28
    Options
    I'm the topic starter today !!!
    Day 41 is here !!

And it's a Beautiful Day in my Neighbourhood !!
    Took my doggie to an awesome park with nice wood chip trails and did my first walk in 3 weeks!!!
    I'm so happy !! Took it easy and I feel great !
    1.17 miles // 45 mins ... Not exactly sweaty, but a walk none the less!!

Hope you guys have a great weekend !!

Keep Up the great dedication everyone!!

That's fantastic Mel! Glad you're up and moving on that knee! I bet you were excited!
  • bturner28
    Options
    P90x. Kenpo X. 1 hr . also helped move chairs and tables for 30 minutes. (I started to sweat so I decided to add this here?)