Finished the Six Weeks! RESULTS!

Options
I am very glad to say that I finished the whole 6 week program of Slim in 6! I feel like that is my biggest victory... starting the program and finishing strong. I did the Start it Up video 6 days a week for two weeks, then Ramp it Up for 6 days one week and 5 days the next week, then Burn it Up for 5 days a week for two weeks. I also did the Slim & Limber video after every workout and have really come to love the great stretching and will continue with that video.

Starting out the Start it Up video was quite difficult and I struggled but I did the Start it Up video again this last week with a friend and found it to be SUPER easy! I have come a long way. I feel stronger and have more endurance.

I have lost a 16.8 pounds during the six weeks and one pant size. I wish I had done measurements before because I know I have lost several inches off my waist but I didn't. I wish I would have done great before pictures because my family and friends and I can all see VISIBLE slimming. One of my favorite benefits... butt toning! My butt had absolutely no shape to it... just fat. The "All Fours" section in the second two videos was extremely hard for me but has paid off. You can already see a visible difference in my butt!!!

I still have a long ways to go, but I am very glad I started with Slim in 6! Next up for me... ChaLEAN Extreme... starting today!

Advice to those starting:
-TAKE BEFORE PICTURES!
-Just hit play 5 or 6 days a week... just do it.
-TAKE BEFORE PICTURES!
-If it feel too hard at first, just keep doing what you can.
-TAKE BEFORE PICTURES!

Here is my semi-before picture (the best one I can find) and my after picture... taken last night. It is hard to have a good comparison without the true before pictures but trust me... in real life, everyone can see my success!

SI6.jpg

Ready for ChaLEAN Extreme!

021313-2099.jpg

Replies

• karen8873
    karen8873 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Awesome Results! And even though you didnt do "before" pics , you can still see the difference!! :) Congrats!
  • phoebeleb
    phoebeleb Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you for the hard work, motivation, and doing the whole program from start to finish! Be PROUD of yourself and accomplishment!! you look great! (hope you enjoy your ChaLEAN with same success!)
  • Scoobees
    Scoobees Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You are doing awesome! I just restarted SI6 a few days ago and hope to be as committed as you for the next 6 weeks!
    Good luck on ChaLEAN Extreme - I just love all of Chalene's programs...she is such a blast!
  • karen8873
    karen8873 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Ok here are my results.I decided to include my 9 month pregnant pic along with my 9lb baby boy! So you can see where Im coming from! That was July 26th. Then the first "before" pic was 2 months postpartum. Next row was the start of slim in 6, 3rd row was 2 weeks in. And the 4th row was the end result. All pics I was aprox the same weight, 121-124ish are my flucuations.. so no actual weight loss. But I did lose an inch on my waist, 1/2 an inch on my arms and gained an inch on my thighs which Im guessing is from building muscle... I still have a lot of work on my midsection after having 3 babies and all by c section! ugh! But I am happy with what Slim in 6 did to my arms! On to Chalean Extreme I go to reach my goal - fit by 40!

309kd48.jpg
  • sillyghirl
    Options
    CONGRATS!! I am starting tomorrow and this is REAL encouragement!!
  • susanmarnold
    Options
    How did your first day go!?
  • losethewt
    losethewt Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    The results are motivating alright! I fi is he'd siu last week just started riu today and boy it kicked butt! Will be weighing myself tomorrow
  • AlaskaLady07
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS :D
    I am new to slim and 6 and would like to have some motivation. on my 5th day and loving sweating off the calories. I am hoping to finish the 6weeks and loose some weight to gain strength