2/18-2/24/13

Options
Jovan0609
Jovan0609 Posts: 233 Member
I know that everyone has been really busy lately (myself included) and hasn't really had time to post in the group, but I hope everyone is still at it.

Stay encouraged! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• nadia_in_mtl
    Options
    Hello hello!

I wasn't happy with how my week 6 went, so I'm going back to week 6, day 1 today. I only did 2 out of 6 workouts last week, due to being under a lot of stress at work/school and working insanely long hours. At least my nutrition wasn't so terrible and the scale finally moved again.

I want to do this honestly, so that's why I'm repeating week 6.. Or maybe I'm enjoying this program so much that I don't want to be at the halfway point yet :bigsmile:
  • jwkime
    jwkime Posts: 37
    Options
    On my "recovery" week 8 this week, although 45 EZ didn't seem much like recovery this morning - LOL. Haven't missed a workout yet and am determined to finish the whole program. No weight loss this week :( I'll measure and weigh next Monday so hope to see some progress again.
  • angeedee
    angeedee Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just joined this group and am on my rest day for Week 8. I've been battling a cold for the last week, so my intensity hasn't been where I like it to be.

I haven't looked at all the posts yet, but is everyone seeing weight loss? I seriously have not lost 1 pound since starting TF. However, I have seen inches lost and I can definitely see that I can do more than I could in the beginning. I'm at the gym 2-3 times per week as well. I decided this weekend that I think I'm just going to avoid the scale for a while and focus on how I look and feel. I'm tired of the scale depressing me.

ETA: I just found an older post about daily calories. I'm upping mine to 1800 from 1500. I was at 1280 and upped to 1500 2 weeks ago. Still nothing - and I rarely eat my workout calories. I think I'm still too low. So....adding on ;)
  • jwkime
    jwkime Posts: 37
    Options
    I'm on week 8 and have only lost about 6 lbs, but I agree with you that I've had some inches lost and my cardio endurance is a ton better. I'm trying not to get discouraged and am bound and determined to see the program through. Weird part is that I'm not as hungry with this as I have been with other programs, not sure if it is my food choices or the workout intensity but I'm at the lower end of my calories right now. I'm going to keep an eye on that along with my macro ratio and make adjustments if need be.
  • Jovan0609
    Options
    Hey ladies, today is Day 3 of Week 9 for me and although I only lost about 3 pounds overall, I have noticed a significant difference in my inches lost. I'm seeing definition in my arms, abs, and legs that I haven't received from any other program. So, seeing the difference in my body is what I have chosen to focus on.

So proud of your accountability Nadia....that's huge for you to re-do the week because you feel like you didn't put your all into it. :happy: We've got your back!

Here are my burns so far....
    2/18 (Week 9, Day 1 ) -- HIIT 15 + Sculpt 30 -- 365 calories burned
    2/19 (Week 9, Day 2) -- Fire 45 + Stretch 10 -- 520 calories burned
    2/20 (Week 9, Day 3) -- REST DAY (so needed because after a week off, the Sculpt 30 class did a number on my shoulders...lol)

Stay encouraged pals! :flowerforyou:
  • chi88
    chi88 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have finally had the strength and energy to workout since battle a crazy virus. I am redoing week 4 since that was simply a wash.
    Today is supposed to be a rest day but I HAD to move my butt today. As I am busting through the moves, I noticed my HRM is not working and it stopped working several times. So I my log is not definitely not as accurate as I would like. But oh well...I'm back it again...FIRE!!!!

I did week 4, day 1- Fire 45
    425 calories burned
  • Jovan0609
    Options
    I have finally had the strength and energy to workout since battle a crazy virus. I am redoing week 4 since that was simply a wash.
    Today is supposed to be a rest day but I HAD to move my butt today. As I am busting through the moves, I noticed my HRM is not working and it stopped working several times. So I my log is not definitely not as accurate as I would like. But oh well...I'm back it again...FIRE!!!!

I did week 4, day 1- Fire 45
    425 calories burned

Glad to hear that you're feeling better. Your body sounds like it definitely needed the rest. Loving the dedication to the program though. :smile:
  • Jovan0609
    Options
    Workout Update:

2/21/13 (Week 9, Day 4) -- HIIT 15 + Tone 30 -- 390 calories burned (My quads were on FIRE!!...lol)

2/22/13 (Week 9, Day 5) -- Fire 55 EZ Class -- 500 calories burned

2/23/13 (Week 9, Day 6) -- HIIT 20 + Sculpt 30 -- 400 calories burned