What's your favorite Yoga DVD/Download?

Mine is Eoin Finn's Power Yoga for Happiness: Magically Hips
This is unquestionably my all-time favorite yoga practice! I bought it on DVD years ago, but I noticed he now has it available on his website to download just this routine for $3.99.

http://cart.blissology.com/index.php?categoryid=videos&subcategoryid=&productid=19&preview=default

After opening salutations & some basic standing poses, there are great sequences of standing, seated, and reclining poses to really open the hips! I like that it's an all levels practice with beginner, intermediate and advanced options given. Tight hips are a huge issue for me, and I just always feel so much looser and well, happy, when I finish it.

So what's your favorite Yoga Practice & why do you enjoy it?

Replies

• Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    I like Peggy Cappy, her yoga anyone can do and is great for beginners and any age group. Many seniors do her yoga, too. She has modified moves for those who are beginners or have difficulty with regular moves.

http://www.peggycappy.net/
  • SilverLotusGirl
    SilverLotusGirl Posts: 537 Member
    I really really loved the Namaste Yoga series when it was on. I hate that it's not on tv anymore. I might have to get it on dvd. I miss having challenging yoga.
  • songpoet
    songpoet Posts: 6 Member
    My first and favorite yoga DVD is David Swenson's Ashtanga Yoga Short Forms. It's filmed peacefully outside with voice over instruction. If you wanted music, you could put your own on. I personally enjoy just focusing on the practice. There are 3 practices: 15 min., 30 min., and 45 min. I bought this DVD years ago at the recommendation of a friend and have used it over and over.
    I fell in love with Claire Missingham(love the British accent) but don't think her DVD is available anymore. I found her on the Yogaglo website membership. I believe you can sign up for a 14 day free trial and includes many levels, types of yoga, and length of practices.
    I don't know what level you are looking for but Gaia has another terrific membership online. Access to Faith Hunter, Rodney Yee, and many other wonderful instructors. Happy yoga-ing!
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    I like Tim Senesi.