anyone at the beginning of losing 100 pounds??

Options
Hi I'm looking for some friends who are just beginning and have 100 pounds to lose!! I have lost 40 pounds already but now have exactly 100 more to go and have been in a plateau for a while. The last few years I have been losing and gaining the same pounds with little net weight loss.......I am ready for a change!!! Let's support and encourage each other :bigsmile:

Replies

• lissa0040
    lissa0040 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Me!!! I am starting over! I had lost close to 30 when I backslid!! We do little challenges in here to get/stay motivated I had surgery last week so I didn't participate but I am back at it tomorrow! Join us! I'll friend you!
  • Mermaidyo
    Mermaidyo Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Yes add me!
  • LadyShadows
    LadyShadows Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I just started 2 weeks ago and am new here as well and could use some supportive friends as I am doing this alone at home. Feel free to add me if you would like as well. :)
  • roundtherink
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the group!
    I'm not at the beginning, but I still have a significant amount of weight to lose.
    Feel free to add me!
    Liz
  • Deanna149
    Deanna149 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    welcome to the group! am at the start also, feel free to add me!
  • maricelamoulin
    maricelamoulin Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I started using MFP since January 2, 2013. So far it has been a very positive experience and was looking for other people with a similar weight loss journey as my own. After many attempts, and many fails, I'm hoping that this is what works for me. I've stayed pretty strong since I started minus a couple of setbacks. When I started using this app I weighted 317 lbs. My highest ever was 330. I was flying right back to it when I started using this app. Two months later, I am 299 and hope to never be back over that 300 mark. This is only the beginning of my journey, it's gonna be a long one.
  • Lunarbeanie
    Lunarbeanie Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    me! feel free to add me
  • roundtherink
    Options
    Welcome to all the newbies. This is a great and supportive group here with so many inspiring, wonderful women!
    Feel free to add me!
    Liz
  • HoneyPie99
    Options
    Hi I'm new also.and I need some friends:flowerforyou:
  • jenscoggins81
    Options
    I am. I just joined the group. :) I have lost 22 pounds so far. I changed my eating habits on feb 11. Anyone feel free to add me. :)
  • HoneyPie99
    Options
    I also seem to backslide after some loss. It seems I have so much to lose that its so overwhelming.Add me as friend if you like.
  • Lunarbeanie
    Lunarbeanie Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Me! I am at the beginning (again) but I AM doing this time. No giving up. no excuses. It is now or never.

Feel free to add me :)