Stupid unrequited love!

Options
13»

Replies

• LGrill27
    LGrill27 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    showing your tatas may be an effective way to get his attention.

LOL! Had a girl send a shot of her tatas.... flashing41.gif definitely got my attention, then she poof'd me! what a shot to my self esteem.
  • julesboots
    julesboots Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    If I were in this situation, I'd try my best to pick up my feelings and split before the feelings were so intense that I found myself involved in some kind of love triangle or heartbroken and spewing feelings all over the place.

It sounds like you already know that you don't want to interfere with his relationship and the kind of consequences that could bring you, but I might argue that hanging out with someone like described is a little bit of interference already (assuming the girlfriend doesn't know this is going on- not that you're responsible for her, but still...). I wouldn't want to spend large amounts of time with someone who had a girlfriend-that's just too tricky. Personally, even though it would be hard to back away after getting long hoped for attention- I'd try my best. Once he's sorted out he'll know where to find you- right? Sorry, this is a sucky situation.
  • julesboots
    julesboots Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    showing your tatas may be an effective way to get his attention.

LOL! Had a girl send a shot of her tatas.... flashing41.gif definitely got my attention, then she poof'd me! what a shot to my self esteem.

That is an excellent emoticon! That stereotype (trench coat and fedora) totally flashed me in a library.