DAY 43: Post your activities here (HALFWAY POINT!!!)

Options
I read this on FB this morning which just blows me away!

Every pro was once an amateur. Every expert was once a beginner. So dream big. And start now.

You dreamt big and you started some 40 days ago! You are on your way...long ways from where you started. We may not be pros or expert but we sure are heading somewhere awesome with our awesome selves.

We reached another milestone...we are halfway there!!! If I don't say this enough, I should and would say more often but I just want you all to know that I am so proud of each and every single one of you and I am so happy to be part of this awesome group!

Replies

• bturner28
    bturner28 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thanks lilmzritz! Nice quote!

Activity today was p90x chest and back 1hr and I'm riding a stationary bike right now in front of my tv! I just picked up this stationary bike from a neighbor that set it out on the curb for anyone to take! It's working great so far!

Keep sweatin everyone!
  • MelanieSpicegurl
    MelanieSpicegurl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    That's sooooo awesome about the bike Bonnie!! Would love that !!

Ok so I did 35 mins Fitness Blender Chair wkout..
    Hoping to get a walk in later too!!
    Will come back & update if I do!!

Keep Sweating !!!!
    ????
  • YAYJules
    YAYJules Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I know I don't post much, but this group is what really got me to start exercising regularly.30 mins a day really is so reasonable!
  • Americanbabydoll
    Americanbabydoll Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    Today I got back into exercising after being out sick. I did Day 1 Level 1 of Killer Abs for 31 minutes and walked 1 mile for 19 minutes. My total today is 50 minutes. Pretty good for my first day working out in a week. :smile:
  • Cherrylicious_Curves
    Options
    Waaaaaaaa didn't work out today my throat felt a lil scratchy, I'm hoping to be at it tomorrow.. :)
  • MelanieSpicegurl
    MelanieSpicegurl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    So happy that I just got back from a 40 min super brisk walk..
    On one hand it felt great at the time .. But now that I'm back I can really feel it in my stupid knee..
    Grrrrr .. Well , I'm going to ice it now and hope that its feeling better tomorrow !!

Makes 75 mins total today with the chair workout earlier!!
    Back in the game!!

Wooooot!!!