I Couldn't Resist!

Options
Hey T! Fellow Foodie here! Nothing fancy mind you, just always looking for new and exciting recipes! I see that it's just the two of us, hopefully we will grow much bigger while our waist lines continue to decrease! :laugh: Food is what got us here in the first place and it's going to be what gets us out of here and the tastier the better! :tongue:

I'm PotScrubber (Potsie), married, live on the east coast of Florida. Started tracking calories in January on another site and weight was 199. I weigh on Wednesdays and last weigh in was 188.2 - down about 11 pounds. Just signed up at MFP (again) yesterday because Mr. PS bought me a tablet for my birthday and I can use the MFP app to scan foods when I need/want to.

Your stats are AMAZING!! Keep up your awesome work and you'll be in that summer bikini in no time!!

I borrowed the New Mediterranean Diet Cookbook from the library a few days ago and liked it so much I ordered one from Barnes and Noble. Because we're in Florida we have pretty good produce all year round but our tomatoes are still a little lacking right now because it's "winter". Another month or so and they should be getting sweet and fruity so I'm looking forward to trying a bunch of fresh salads and sauces.

I'm looking forward to losing with you. If you've got any great new food finds or recipes to share, I'm all ears! And, I check in several times a day because it helps keep me focused. I'd love to see a daily chat thread where we can discuss our day and the awesome food we cook, lol!

Have a great day!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Tcameron75
    Tcameron75 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Awesome. I believ that this group will grow as big as my Facebook group. I will start posting more often.