Awesome weight loss thing you did today?

Options
I am really driven by lists and goals. I find that if I can have something to write down in my diary that I did in an area I am trying to improve, I feel a lot better about myself.

Today I had a salad for lunch and we are having soup for dinner. That should really help keep the calorie count down!

Replies

• backslider
    backslider Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    For dinner tonight I had chilli and rice, but I bulked out the 25g of rice by adding lots of grated cauliflower and broccoli in the last minutes of cooking. A huuuge mound of food (an 800g plateful) for around 400 calories, and now I am too full for snacks :)
  • Gramercy1
    Gramercy1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I went to Pret a Manger for lunch, looked at the calorie counts, and tried something different that fell within the calorie range I typically consume at lunch -- and it was good! Always nice to try new things and remember that I do have choices.
  • Elaykins
    Options
    Went to boot camp despite my hurt shoulder/elbow, just did alternative exercises instead.
  • pearlmullet
    pearlmullet Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Adapted a skinnytaste recipe to fit ingredients I had on hand - and came to fewer calories! Bo-nus.
  • vetsquared
    Options
    I did not eat the rest of my kids' dinner! Whoot!