ANNOUNCEMENTS!

Options
Tunia85
Tunia85 Posts: 212 Member
PLEASE CHECK IN WITH YOUR WEIGHT AND MEASUREMENTS if you want to take part in our weekly weight loss weigh-in at this link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArP5P8Tq-VWRdFBnLVhRWjZsYWpETlFDQ3ZXcTlhVkE&usp=sharing#gid=0

We need more members of our group to check-in so we could all cheer for each other and offer mutual support during this 30 day journey! :happy:

Replies

• tundebo
    tundebo Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hallo,

I add may weight the measurment will came today evening! :)
  • Tunia85
    Options
    Only 18 out of over 70 of you added your INITIAL/BEGINNING measurements to our Google Document spreadsheet. I think we should decide as a group... Should those that do not participate be excluded from the group, or do you think they should stay and look on. I personally have been blocked from a group or two for not participating enough. It serves me right because the point of the group is to support each other and create a little healthy competition. I'll let you guys decide.

Those of you that didn't check in and still want to... Please do so ASAP. Monday is our first check in (after 5 or six days of 30DS-at least one rest day is advised by Jillian and I plan to follow her advice :laugh: ).

I really hope we have more than 20 people participating in the weigh-ins/competition. Those of you that added your information...

THANK YOU! :flowerforyou:

It makes my job a lot easier because I can put in the formulas (for calculating weightloss early instead of doing it all at once)!

Those of you that didn't enter your initial measurements yet, do you anticipate taking part in the weigh-ins?

P.S. Those of you who want to track only weight, or only measurements can also do so, AS LONG AS YOU INPUT THEM INTO THE SPREADSHEET. I don't want to beg for this :D so it's the last time you're hearing about it from me :blushing:
  • ifaber
    ifaber Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    SWEET! I put in the numbers I wanted to track which is weight, natural waist, around my belly button (which is the largest area), and my hips! I really don't care about my thighs and arms as long as they look great!

I think that the people who aren't participating/logging in the sheet should be excluded only because that's the whole point of the group! We joined to have accountability and support from DEDICATED PEOPLE! Not just lookers. Anywho, that's just my tidbit on it.
  • Tunia85
    Options
    We might have a very small group :)
  • ifaber
    Options
    That's true!
  • Tunia85
    Options
    As long as the ones that are there are active :)
    On the other hand why join a group if you're not gonna reap its benefits?
  • ifaber
    Options
    RIght! That's my thinking? Why join if you don't want to be active. For that purpose I limit my groups (I'm only in two) and I participate everyday because I know that's the only way I'm going to stick with something that gets me out of my norm.
  • sparkly86
    sparkly86 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I agree. small, but easier to keep track of and have discussions.
  • GreenLaura22
    GreenLaura22 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a full participant in the group! I will do all of my weight and measurements today sometime... I have a full day ahead of me and I still need to workout but I still want to be a part of the group...It is a little intimidating sharing so much info! But I'm in!
  • Tunia85
    Options
    Welcome Laura, I hope you can check-in today! I will be calculating everything very soon :)