30DS ChitChat

Options
13»

Replies

• crazycleo
    crazycleo Posts: 36
    Options
    Thanks for the tip about the back, glad you mentioned it!!! I have my last day of level 1 tomorrow and then I can complain along with you!
  • AngNY
    AngNY Posts: 193
    Options
    Okay ladies! How is everyone feeling? How are we doing? Where are you up to at this point? Btw you guys rock! I love seeing your progress on your status updates :)
  • crazycleo
    Options
    Just did level 2 for the first time, felt off balance the entire workout! Other than that I don't think it was THAT big a difference from level 1, harder but not impossible.
    On an entirely different note the people downstairs are going to kill me because the entire level seems to involve jumping in the loudest way possible. Trying to be cat-like but there is no way to do a quiet plank jack.
  • TammyS3
    TammyS3 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 10 of Level 1, Level 2 begins tomorrow! Unfortunately, I didn't take any measurements before I started. I do feel like my waste is getting smaller since I've started. Bring on Level 2!!!!!!
  • teenytinybikini
    teenytinybikini Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I had 2 rest days at the weekend - on fire to get back into it. Will be doing 7th workout on level 2 later.
  • hebehrens
    hebehrens Posts: 55
    Options
    What level is everyone on now?

I have today and tomorrow left for Level 2, then on to level 3!
  • chickpeas1
    chickpeas1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 2 and bored stiff of it. My sinus's are giving me problems doing the cardio bits and my left shoulder clicks whenever I lift anything. Not seeing the results I thought I would to be honest! Any one doing Ripped in 30 after the shred? Could do a follow on group for it. I want to fit in 2 rounds before I head to Thailand in May!
  • AngNY
    AngNY Posts: 193
    Options
    Still on week 2!

I would like to do Ripped in 30 too! We can make a group for it as well.
  • hebehrens
    hebehrens Posts: 55
    Options
    I'm getting awfully bored of level 2 as well. Only one more day of it!

I'm not sure if I will do ripped in 30. I'm kind of looking forward to being done with 30DS so I can go back to mixing up work-outs more easily. I was thinking I might do something like 30DS 3-4 days per week and do other work-outs the other days. I haven't been doing this step class lately that I LOVE because it usually exhausts me, and I don't think I could do an hour long step class and 30DS in the same day.

I get bored too easily to stick with something like 30DS long-term...
  • teenytinybikini
    Options
    I was planning on doing ripped in 30 too once I've finished 30DS, assuming I've got good result from 30DS that is. If not I'd rather work out every other day so I'll get out my other DVD's or go running.
  • teenytinybikini
    Options
    Is anyone still on this? I'm currently on day 4 of level 3 and bored bored bored, come one ladies/gents I need inspiration and reasons to keep going.
  • crazycleo
    Options
    Just finished day of level 3. Totally do not understand what the superman is for. My hips/ribs dig into the floor (through my yoga mat) and it is really painful. What is this move supposed to be doing?
  • teenytinybikini
    Options
    Hi Crazycleo,

The superman - although why it's in level 3 is beyond me - helps strengthen lower back and glutes but you must squeeze them rather than just lifting your legs, it also works the hamstrings. I do it on a rug with my yoga mat on top and then I have a layer of fat over my hips and ribs which also helps haha.x
  • crazycleo
    Options
    Yeah I'm squeezing but my ribs and hips have always been rather bony, even at my heaviest. I've started laying down an extra blanket on top of my yoga mat for that part of the workout.