Guys, how do you feel when women...........

Options
AnnaPixie
AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
..........take the initiative when it comes to sex?

Turn on?

Turn off?

Nice sometimes?

You prefer to take the lead?

How about if this woman is a FWB? Does it put you under pressure if she is always going on about your 'hard c0ck'? Would you prefer to be known for your mental agility or physical prowess?

Does it make you feel wanted? Or emasculated?

Be honest now.........are you turned on or off by a woman that only wants one thing!!???........ :tongue:

Replies

• Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Sometimes is great as long as it's not all the time. I don't want to feel like I'm being dominated but I also don't want to feel like I'm sleeping with a dead fish.
  • moonshadows72
    moonshadows72 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I agree with Roadie. Its ok if they innitiate it or sugest it... But there needs to be some sort of ballance.

I definately prefer to take the lead.

If it was an FWB and the relationship is clearly defined, then It wouldent bother me at all if shed rather talk about my "hard c0ck" over anything else. It would make me feel wanted over emasculated. And yea, I would be turned on by a woman that only wants one thing... but I wouldent look for anything more from her.
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I like variety. I am not intimidated by a woman that has a strong sexual drive. As long as we aren't stuck following same routine, then I am more than happy letting her be the agressor.

I have a friend that only texts me when she needs me to come over, I have zero problem with being her booty call. I'm just glad I can help her out. ; )
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I like variety. I am not intimidated by a woman that has a strong sexual drive. As long as we aren't stuck following same routine, then I am more than happy letting her be the agressor.

I have a friend that only texts me when she needs me to come over, I have zero problem with being her booty call. I'm just glad I can help her out. ; )

and that sir makes you a true friend lol
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I've dated both. One who initiated a lot and one who never did. I like the aggressive, strong sexual drive. The one that never did anything, I got the vibe she just didn't find me attractive which why in the long run, didn't work out.
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I'm all for it, this is the 21 century.
  • jenbit
    Options
    personally not a guy but I would think if he had to initate all the time he would get a little bored..... Atleast let him know you want to "play" lol......
  • moonshadows72
    moonshadows72 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    if he had to initate all the time he would get a little bored..... Atleast let him know you want to "play" lol......

NAILED IT!
  • jenbit
    Options
    if he had to initate all the time he would get a little bored..... Atleast let him know you want to "play" lol......

NAILED IT!

Thats what she said ...... sorry couldn't help myself lol
  • 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Again - female perspective intruding... but it should be a two way street. I don't mind initiating, as long as I'm not the only one initiating time after time. Been there... it was no bueno. (Was going to say it sucked, but situation involved no sucking what so ever. Yet another problem!)
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    I've dated both. One who initiated a lot and one who never did. I like the aggressive, strong sexual drive. The one that never did anything, I got the vibe she just didn't find me attractive which why in the long run, didn't work out.

I think this would be true for both genders. If I had to initiate all the time I'd think he didnt find me attractive either :cry:
  • AnnaPixie
    Options

You're a public servant SV....lol

What does she say when she invites you over?? Is it subtle like "what you up to, I want to see you" or more direct "come over I wanna fu(k".

A FWB that I had would never mention the word sex..........lol It would always be subtle. I think men may be more romantic than women sometimes!!! lol
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    Again - female perspective intruding... but it should be a two way street. I don't mind initiating, as long as I'm not the only one initiating time after time. Been there... it was no bueno. (Was going to say it sucked, but situation involved no sucking what so ever. Yet another problem!)

Do you think he had a low sex drive? lazy? Turned off by you initiating? Stressed at work?

This wasn't Mr Schitzo was it?? lol
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    personally not a guy but I would think if he had to initate all the time he would get a little bored..... Atleast let him know you want to "play" lol......

Sorry Jen, female input always required even thought I asked the guys. It's true to say that women sleep with more guys than guys do, so have a broader experience too

for example, my ex used to hate being come on to as soon as he walked through the door from work. He'd have to chill out for a while first.......!
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Bring it.
  • jenbit
    Options

You're a public servant SV....lol

What does she say when she invites you over?? Is it subtle like "what you up to, I want to see you" or more direct "come over I wanna fu(k".

A FWB that I had would never mention the word sex..........lol It would always be subtle. I think men may be more romantic than women sometimes!!! lol

FFWB would literally text do you want t fuk sometimes ...... Then theres the oh so subtle come over and "hang out" or the one that I'm the queen of hey come out to the bar with me lol
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Bring it.

when do I pick you up from the airport? :laugh:
  • Cliffy94
    Cliffy94 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    for me abit of both, i like to initiate it sometimes, and then sometimes i like to be the one who is told what to do haha! just like to keep things fresh and mix it up once in a while to keep things exciting!

Not been on here in a while, i hope everyone is well!
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    I agree that it should be a two way street. Nobody wants to be the aggressor all of the time. It eats away at the ego of the aggressor.
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options

LMAO love it!