Day 1 Results

Options
crazyola26
crazyola26 Posts: 109 Member
For those of you who are starting today... how'd it go?! How do you feel? Share your thoughts here!

Replies

• dmbfan22
    dmbfan22 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I did day 1 today with my boys by my side...it wasn't easy with them but I am happy I got it done. It was super tough! I did this last January and made it to like day 27...then quit. This time I will finish!!
  • 2bjemm
    2bjemm Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    im on day 3 but, day 1 was insane for me., i do not have any body strength so i couldn't even do 1 pushup! not even a half pushup. it was a reality check., but, it made me sweat so much, more than when i workout at gym on elliptical machine (1 hour and a half) and that definitely motivated me!

good luck to everyone starting today!
  • Dalucy495
    Dalucy495 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just finished the first workout! So glad to have finally done it! It was very hard. The push up were killer, but the jumping
    jacks about did me in!! My dd, (who is almost 14,) was laughing... tried to entice her to do it with me, but she wasn't having
    any of it! I miss the days that she wanted to do what I did. :(

I was so glad Jillian said to keep going at the end and to finish strong... if she hadn't, I'm not sure I wouldn't have just
    stopped.
  • beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    my 1 st day i could only do 15 minutes and the next day i was so achey xD but last night ( my 2nd day) i managed to whole 27 minutes i was so proud of myself :D still aching though :P
  • sheliabenedict
    Options
    Oops I posted on the other thread this morning...gotta get used to the group thing. This is what I said. :)

Who all did their workouts?? My legs are sore and I used my heart rate monitor and it said I burned 521 calories. Not everyone will do this same calories burn as mine goes off my weight, height and heart rate but there are some great calorie burn counters out there that will help you calculate it by your own weight, height and time frame where you can guestimate. I weight 198 and Im 5'3 and my effort was pretty non stop...I was breathing hard.

I have spin along with my 30 day shred video so Im wondering how I will feel tonight after already being tired from my workout. I might try and do my Jillian workout in the am then my gym workout at night. Anyone else do this?
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I restarted it and it was way better this time around. I still need to figure out my HRM to log the calorie burn correctly.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    I did L3 on the 19th but I will post with y'all.. I find it really helps to keep me focused and accountable.

:)

You all are doing great!