What gym do you workout in?

Options
Sparlingo
Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
I'm a member of the Century Park Spa Lady. Just curious where you all do your healthifying!

Replies

• feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    If I want to do heavy lifting, I go to the Terwillegar Rec Centre. On Tues/Thurs morning I swim at Bonnie Doon pool. I have a great home gym as well, with an elliptical, TRX, Powerblocks, BOSU, Reebok deck, pull up bar, etc. But I can't do barbells at home! When it gets nicer I'll get back into trail running too!
  • JJMorrocco
    JJMorrocco Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I go to Millenium, easy for me to get to. I like going for a swim after I do elipitical and weights.
  • MelyndaWaldner
    MelyndaWaldner Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Mornings - Snap fitness at 4:00 a.m.

Afternoons - Worldhealth
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Worldhealth
  • kaitlynsmom
    kaitlynsmom Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Spa Lady in WEM
  • nuimproved
    nuimproved Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Snap fitness
  • vesperpt
    vesperpt Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Terwillegar Rec. I started going there for the salt water pool after I was put on light activity only by my doctor for a while. Now I do the gym and pool and it's SO worth the drive from the West end. :)
  • sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    World Health but thinking about changing to an Edmonton city facility.
  • mr_len
    mr_len Posts: 6
    Options
    starting up at World Health club again trying to healthily gain back some of the weight Celiac Disease made me lose while I was figuring out what was wrong with me
  • kaitlynsmom
    kaitlynsmom Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Spa Lady in WEM
  • CMay16
    CMay16 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Thinking about joining the new Snap Fitness downtown.
  • RhodesKid
    Options
    Castledowns YMCA
  • MinimizingMichelle
    MinimizingMichelle Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm a member of the Century Park Spa Lady. Just curious where you all do your healthifying!

Me too!
  • brutalrage
    brutalrage Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am a member of World Healthy and usually going to the one's on 137ave depending on the time and day I go. I also hit the city pools to.
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna stalk all of you now.
  • MinimizingMichelle
    MinimizingMichelle Posts: 96 Member
    Options

I suppose I should actually start going more often if you're going to be effective at that....
  • JJMorrocco
    JJMorrocco Posts: 43 Member
    Options

Just try me...... I know oyu weren't there last night as the place was like a ghost town. Everyone else out enjoying hte beatiful evening.
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I don't know what kind of an amazing membership deal Spa Lady must have been offering lately, because despite the gorgeous weather, my gym was still packed right until close.

Maybe it's just an "omg it's almost bikini weather!" thing?
  • Aeriesified
    Aeriesified Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I used to go to the YMCA downtown, but since I've just moved, I'll be heading to Gold's Gym in Westmount.
  • jumpermuffin
    jumpermuffin Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Let me know how the Westmount Gold's Gym is! I currently work at NAIT, so I use that gym when I need a gym. But if I end up with another job, Westmount would be the closest to me.